San Diego Alpine in Seattle

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Sebowski, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebowski

Sebowski Initiate (122) Jan 11, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

I'm coming up Wednesday night with a growler of Nelson.Would love to share my favorite beer with anyone who hasn't had it. Probably doing Pike's or Pine Box tomorrow night. Would those places be cool with me opening a growler?

Also, if anyone wants to work out an IP trade shoot me a message. I have Expo, BA AleSmith stuff, Bruery....

2. distantmantra

distantmantra Savant (983) May 23, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

Maybe Pike, but I don't think Pine Box would be cool with that.

3. Sebowski

Beer Trader

I'll probably also throw some Silva Stout and Shaggy in the suitcase.

4. hansw

hansw Initiate (0) Oct 15, 2006 California

And? Where will the spectacle take place? Pine box seems fairly chill.
    I like beveridge place also

5. Sebowski

Beer Trader

Can do it tonight or when I swing back through monday or tuesday night. Chilling in the fridge and ready to open.

6. bfg75

bfg75 Initiate (0) Feb 26, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

I've heard Pine Box is ok with shares long as they get advance notice of some kind (just ask one of the managers maybe?). I know I've been to many a share at Brouwer's as well, not sure how hard to arrange it is. Let me know when you decide to do this, always like to meet folks and share beer.

7. Sebowski

Beer Trader

Bringing the Nelson growler to pinebox tonight. Probably be there in an hr. Surly shirt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.