Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

San Diego on Easter Sunday?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by corby112, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corby112

corby112 Nov 19, 2008 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

We are in town visiting family and I'm wondering if anything is going to be open tomorrow. We are having brunch sometime around mid-afternoon. Are any cool bars, breweries, tasting rooms going to be open on the holiday?
  2. Sebowski

Sebowski Jan 11, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

I've spent a couple Easter afternoons at Toronado. I'd assume they'll be open again this year. I'd also guess Hamiltons will be open, but not sure. I don't really get why any restaurant or bar would close on easter, but they do. O'Briens and I think the Pizza Ports are closed.
    corby112 likes this.
  3. tyrsis

tyrsis Mar 13, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

There's a surprising amount of places closed on Easter. Make sure you hit up their FB and / or Twitter before going.
    corby112 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!