Searching for a couple beers.....

Discussion in 'New England' started by Cavanaghty, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cavanaghty

Cavanaghty Initiate (0) Apr 19, 2012 Maine

Hey everyone, I have been looking around for a few brews from down south up here in one of the many beer stores, haven't been able to find them. I am looking for Abita Andygator, Shiner Bock, and Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan. I live in York, Maine and really don't want to travel too far to find them. I have already looked at Tully's Wells, ME; Barb's Beer Emporium Concord, NH; Hampton Falls Village Market Hampton Falls, NH; Coastal Beverage Biddeford, ME; Carls Meat Market Kittery, ME. Also everyplace that sells beer in York. So if anyone knows of a place that carries anyone of these in the Southern Maine, Seacoast NH, or North Shore Mass areas let me know. Thanks in advance!

Lone_Freighter likes this.
  2. ljkeats

ljkeats Initiate (0) Jun 27, 2007 Massachusetts
    Fest Crew Society

Call down to Redstone in Stoneham MA. Kamal has one of the best/largest selections North of Boston.

3. a74gent

a74gent Initiate (0) Mar 16, 2010 Massachusetts

Normally (and true in this case), you can look at the brewery's website and see where they distribute. LM and Shiner don't distribute to MA or anywhere north of there. Abita does...they have a beer locator on their website. (although I question why you want Abita beer..but that is for another thread perhaps :slight_smile:

sandman3479 likes this.
  4. RichD

RichD Crusader (792) Mar 18, 2012 Rhode Island
    Trader

The closest you'll get Shiner Bock is in Pennsylvania. You're better off making friends with someone from there and have them ship it to you.

5. Cavanaghty

Cavanaghty Initiate (0) Apr 19, 2012 Maine

Cool thanks for the info guys! a74gent, just trying out every beer I can is all:slight_smile:. I have actually had it before but wanted to revisit now that I know more about beer. Same with the others I am looking for.

Lone_Freighter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.