[SEATAC] Looking for Rhizome Trade

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by youradhere, Apr 19, 2012.

1. youradhere

youradhere Feb 29, 2008 Washington
    Beer Trader

I know this is a lil bit late in the game, but what can I say- better late than never? I'm looking for some local homebrewers who would like to exchange hop rhizomes. Here is what I have:

Golding, Fuggle, Alsace (spalt), Centennial

What I would be interested in is some good ole American citrus and pine hops, just a couple rhizomes each. Off the top of my head I can say I am interested in Cascade, Chinook, Summit, Simcoe- but also Willammette. If you think I'd like it, cool! Only looking for up to 4 varieties, but if you have 1, lets talk!

2. youradhere

Beer Trader

Nothin? Huh.

3. distantmantra

distantmantra May 23, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

I will have them for trade next year. Building a pergola this summer for hop growing on the back patio.

4. youradhere

Beer Trader

Sounds good to me. Even though it is late in the year for planting/transplanting rhizomes I was hoping to get at least one "C" hop bine going this year so I'd have something with zing the next.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe