Selling beer event tickets?

Discussion in 'New Members' started by kmmccorm, Nov 7, 2019.

1. kmmccorm

kmmccorm Initiate (79) Mar 17, 2008 Illinois

Hello ... I've been a member for a number of years but obviously not a very active participant.

Are there rules against these types of posts, or a specific place where they should go? Don't want to run afoul of any rules against such things. I saw this in the FAQ but wasn't sure if it extended to things like tickets to events:

"Please do not attempt to sell or trade any products or services in our community. This rule also extends to giveaways and competitions. Trading beer is allowed, but it is restricted to our Trading forums and private discussions."

2. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (2,520) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

I thought there was a forum for this, so maybe it has been discontinued, or possibly it is under the trading forum section. There are registered traders who frequent this forum and can reply to that. Otherwise, the forum rule quote that you quoted in your post apparently will apply.

3. Todd

Todd Founder (5,997) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society

Buying / selling tickets isn't allowed. Past support was discontinued due to lack of use.

4. kmmccorm

kmmccorm Initiate (79) Mar 17, 2008 Illinois

OK, thanks for the reply!

DoctorZombies, riptorn and PatrickCT like this.
  5. PatrickCT

PatrickCT Poo-Bah (2,005) Feb 18, 2015 Connecticut
    Trader

Welcome and Cheers from CT!

6. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,292) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Society Trader

Welcome to the forums! Now would be a good time to add some beer and place reviews. :wink:

Cheers! :beers:

7. Mark-Leggett

Mark-Leggett Meyvn (1,006) Jul 30, 2014 Missouri
    Society

8. DoctorZombies

DoctorZombies Poo-Bah (3,142) Feb 1, 2015 Florida
    Society Trader

Welcome and cheers from Florida!

Mark-Leggett and PapaGoose03 like this.