Should There Be a Mandated Return of Reviews?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Talk' started by woodychandler, Aug 10, 2018.

1. woodychandler

woodychandler Poo-Bah (8,234) Apr 9, 2004 Pennsylvania
    Trader

In case you missed it during WBAYDN #2119:

A review is crucial! In the early days of this site, the only way to add a beer to your repertoire was to write a review. I am going to (mis)quote @cavedave: "This Valentine's Day, give your wife a card that reads: 'I love you 4.18 stars!' & that's it. No explanation. See how that flies!"

Brewers used to dislike layperson's reviews because often, people reviewed to taste & not to style. They would mock the reviewer that would give a Porter a low rating because it was "not hoppy enough", demonstrating an ignorance of the style, but at least they could see how the rating was derived. How confounded do you think that they are with the current rating-only system?

This site should return to its original stance of Review + Rating = Beer Check-In.
    Leave Rating (Only) or Rating + Tweet = Beer Check-In to Untappd!

Doubt my thoughts? Let's hear from FerMentor Lew (@therealbeerfly ):
    http://allaboutbeer.com/article/beer-criticism-are-you-doing-it-wrong/

He makes some valid points, but his last paragraph strikes me as entirely dismissive, especially since he was the one who encouraged me to begin writing Reviews (& giving attendant Ratings) on this site in the first place!

Consumers have the attention of the brewers, but without justification for seemingly random numbers, then we validate Lew's point. Who cares about simple numbers? Not me! I hide those suckers whenever possible. I feel the same way about Untappd. Who cares about numbers with a Tweet for a review? Not I!, exclaimed the blind man.

Hey, if you are a Reviewer-only & were one of the ones carping about your Beer Karma, here is how to improve. @cjgiant thinks that it may drive users away, but I suppose that it depends on your priorities. You can either gain precious Beer Karma points or you can go back to being a silent lurker. The site chugged along for a long time on Review-driven Ratings & perhaps the time has come to return to its roots.

Thoughts?

EMH73, Amendm, bluejacket74 and 21 others like this.
  2. cavedave

cavedave Poo-Bah (2,385) Mar 12, 2009 New York
    Trader

Reviews are the most important parts of this site. I miss the days when we all here considered it our mission to build the database with honest, thoughtful beer reviews. Learning to give better opinions was a worthwhile part of being a BA, as well as a way to learn to enjoy beer better, as well as a better way find better beer.

I do understand the difference now of our present beer drinking population that has become too lazy to take the time to review a beer, and too uncaring to think critically about most things in their lives, including beer.

3. thehyperduck

thehyperduck Poo-Bah (2,865) Feb 26, 2006 Ontario (Canada)
    Trader

There are many perfectly valid reasons why people may not wish to type out full text assessments of their glass of beer. Lack of free time is a major one; lack of confidence in their ability to do so may be another.

Maybe I'm being a homer here, but BA is already the best source of long-form beer reviews I've come across. So I don't see any reason to discourage people from contributing, to whatever degree they wish to do so.

MrUse, PatrickCT, mecmd and 13 others like this.
  4. cjgiant

cjgiant Poo-Bah (4,011) Jul 13, 2013 District of Columbia
    Premium

I definitely think it could drive users away. I'm not happy about that realization (let's call it), but it is at least a possibility. Many of the threads centered around the question of brewer vs businessman could be applied to this site.

Whether our founders are highly charitable folks or just offering a service that ends up being profitable to them or are hard-ass businessmen for whom the bottom line is all that matter, at the end of the day, there is a cost to the infrastructure that supports your ratings, reviews, and posts.

That cost gets offset in a variety of ways - almost all center directly or indirectly on having people wanting to come to the site. Make the site a more difficult tool may turn people off. So, is requiring a review an example of making the site "more difficult" to use?

I do argue it probably is - for a percentage of the [potential] user base. Add in that enforcing a review doesn't ensure you'll get any more helpful reviews. As a weird example: I've actually had occasional issues trying not to post a 150 character review - which I tried to stay under because i knew my review was not necessarily complete (go figure).

So, I feel that those that care will produce a review, regardless. Those that want to just check in a beer will not write any review, regardless. It'd be an interesting debate as to how to influence the latter to be more like the former. And I feel that's on us as a community more than a "site rule" of some sort.

Of course, just an opinion for discussion...

5. joe1510

joe1510 Poo-Bah (3,139) Aug 21, 2006 Illinois

I think everyone is lazy. I think everyone is ungrateful.

I'm also conscious of the fact that when people like you and Woody and I joined this site that adding/reviewing a beer was done in front of a computer, because that's how you sat down to contemplate, in peace and quiet. With your obscure flip top Belgian you found on the top shelf at some out of the way store you visited because you heard they had cool shit no one else had and those beers were special. @cjgiant is holding that up.

I hate to say it, but it's just different now.

I don't like it. No one cares. And I'm ok with that.

Phones are smart now. There's umpteenth breweries everywhere. People feel like they're on the move and busy. Even though they're not, they still have opinions, however wrong they may be.

What I'm getting at is that thoughtful reviews are what I read on this site, they are the most potent. But other people have opinions too, I guess. No matter how brief.

Blade Runner told me I'd be flying my car by now.

#5 joe1510, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  6. thehyperduck

thehyperduck Poo-Bah (2,865) Feb 26, 2006 Ontario (Canada)
    Trader

I'm still waiting on my hoverboard. It's at least 3 years too late.

7. donspublic

donspublic Poo-Bah (1,521) Aug 4, 2014 Texas
    Premium Trader

I am successful 57.5% of the time. Sometimes I am just not in the position/situation to review the beer, granted not doing it for the tic's, but to mainly track what I have had and whether I liked it or not, age kicking in. I would like to think I am going back and updating these when the situation is right. So I am on the fence about coming down hard line on review or nothing. I have gotten to the point where I am drinking more at home, and it is known entities. When I am out with wife and family/friends, I am drinking new stuff, not on my radar. It makes it very hard to say "hey give me 10 minutes to knock this review out". I think Anthony Bourdain would rise from the grave and tell me to "stick my phone up my ass and get back to socializing".

8. joe1510

You're throwing @cjgiant under the bus here in some made up disagreement in your mind. He does what you claim all BAs should do. Have you looked at his reviews? Have you looked at his participation? He's integral to this site these days. He reviews more than CANS. He reviews beer in all containers.

#8 joe1510, Aug 10, 2018
  9. Snowcrash000

Snowcrash000 Crusader (711) Oct 4, 2017 Germany
    Trader

In principle, I totally agree that people should write reviews, I review everything myself. However, unfortunately, you simply cannot force people to write reviews, at least not decent ones. All that a mandate like this is gonna do is either drive people away or make them write shitty, meaningless reviews that have exactly as many words as the minimum requirement and are filled with whatever adjectives the previous review used. Just look at Ratebeer.

I think we should strive for quality rather than quantity on this site.

#9 Snowcrash000, Aug 10, 2018
  10. flaskman

flaskman Devotee (438) Aug 3, 2015 New York
    Premium

I agree with a good review. I only have 83 but must say that it is work and it does take time. I use them regularly. The number only reviews at least for me are totally useless.

11. RMW66

RMW66 Aspirant (298) Sep 18, 2016 Australia
    Premium

I could not disagree more. I rarely read reviews and find them for the most part unhelpful. I am more interested in the average rating of the beer when sufficient ratings have been submitted. That may be because I don't really care if the score comes from a poo-bah or an initiate, because my palate may more closely align with either, and I have no idea of knowing which it will be. I could write reviews on everything I try but they are largely meaningless - my own tastes evolve over time to the point that my ratings for individual beers change from year to year and thus my perception of the beer and my review would also change. We all contribute to and use the site in our own ways. The fact that there are largely poo-bahs on this thread is likely because that is how you get beer karma and therefore they are likely to support the status quo. I think it is best to embrace the diversity of beer lovers to maximize support of the site, but that is just my opinion. For what it's worth, I have strong opinions but have no desire to foist those on others. If you disagree that is fine, but that does not change my opinion. If a site were to pop up that gave "karma" for scores with or without reviews I would sign up because, whilst I respect your reviews, I don't want to be forced to do something that I don't believe in to be valued as a contributor.

12. JamFuel

JamFuel Poo-Bah (2,404) Mar 26, 2009 Sweden
    Premium

I review everything I can, and when going out for beer I bring my trusty notebook with me to avoid sitting with my phone all night. However, for a long time I only gave grades, because I did it for my own use and didn't think people would care much about my opinion. I've also said this before, don't exclude people who don't feel that they have enough command of language to write a proper review. This goes double for us poor foreigners...

mecmd, Beersnake1, brewnme and 2 others like this.
  13. RMW66

RMW66 Aspirant (298) Sep 18, 2016 Australia
    Premium

It's not necessarily because "people don't have sufficient command of the language" that they choose not not to write a review, as noted in my previous post. I appreciate the lack of specificity of adjectives and understand the subjectivity of enjoyment and tastes. I fully support others preference for posting reviews, but one cannot assume that a decision to not post a review in addition to a score is a manifestation of either laziness or lack of eloquence. Having said that, for those for whom English is not their first language and / or who feel they may not be able to express themselves sufficiently well to have confidence posting a review it is entirely reasonable to post just a score as suggested. Let's face it, if BA was a Swedish language site the rest of us would be stuffed when it came to posting reviews!

#13 RMW66, Aug 10, 2018
    brewnme likes this.
  14. bbtkd

bbtkd Poo-Bah (1,897) Sep 20, 2015 South Dakota
    Premium

While I agree that folks should review all of their new-to-me beers, and I do that myself 100% of the time, requiring it over just rating it WILL drive MORE users away. There are already quite a number of users that participate in the BA forums but do all of their ratings and reviews elsewhere, claiming it is easier that way. I always wait to get home to submit BA reviews, since it is easier from my laptop than my phone.

Other sites have apps which tie into your media so that after taking a picture it is real easy to share it to the app, and then check-in by filling in a quick score or review. I once had one of those apps on my phone and when I took a picture it woke up and offered to post it. So - let's make it easier to post reviews by getting the app back as they've discussed and making it's main mission to handle mobile reviews. It should also handle simple image editing such as crop, rotate, and down-rez.

#14 bbtkd, Aug 10, 2018
    cjgiant, beergoot and woodychandler like this.
  15. nick_perry

nick_perry Disciple (324) Mar 11, 2017 North Carolina

A rating without a review is useless to me. I prefer to read a review of a beer, as it gives me more info to decide if I want to try that beer or not. Also, I've found reading well-written reviews educational for tasting beer and writing my own reviews. Oh, ok, this is something to look for, this is how something can be described...

16. HopsDubosc

HopsDubosc Initiate (131) Apr 24, 2015 Vermont

I don't plan on ever writing a review and I very rarely read them. I'm just here for the chatter. The most helpful feature as far as I'm concerned are the regional forums. I do my best to provide answers and assistance when folks post questions in the New England (and specifically Vermont) forum, and I've reached out occasionally when traveling somewhere new and have never been let down by the detailed advice.

Mothergoose03 likes this.
  17. cavedave

Trader

Besides for the obvious benefits of a review when it comes to trying to get a feel for a beer you've not tried, my views of the review vs. rating debate are always informed by memory of reading a review for a WC IIPA, in which the reviewer explained his dislike of the beer- because it was bitter, and he hates bitter beers. Every number rating, to me, is likely as not to be put up by someone like that guy.

18. FatBoyGotSwagger

FatBoyGotSwagger Meyvn (1,043) Apr 4, 2009 Pennsylvania

We can't handle flying cars. Could you imagine how many people would be texting while flying. I wouldn't feel safe anywhere people would be dropping out of the sky at a rapid pace.

19. Dragginballs76

Dragginballs76 Poo-Bah (1,806) Nov 13, 2015 South Carolina
    Premium Trader

I will throw my 2 cents in, I do not use BA to purchase beer so the ratings/reviews do not mean much to me. I love reading the NBS reviews and hearing what people think of beers and if there is someone there that seems to like a particular beer and i have seen in the past we feel the same about certain styles I will pick it up. I have said in the past if I am at a share or a bar i am there to socialize with friends and not try to contemplate every nuance about the beer I am drinking like I do when I sit down at home to have one. While we discuss the beer as a group or ever how many people are gathered no one is writing anything down. The reviews I have here I have done at home, my eyesight is also going so looking things up on BA and reading reviews on my phone is tough and writing a review is impossbile. I can however look on Untappd and I have several friends (that are also BAs) that I trust their opinion and I can see that rating quickly and a rough few words of why they liked it. I am not trying to offend anyone here or put down their opinions but I do not know most of the people on BA so a rating OR a review from them really does not mean much to me. I think Untappd is great for me because I can see what my trusted friends think about a beer and if they do not like it I probably will not give it a try, at the same time I love reading the NBS reviews every weekend and it is fun to go back and look at how my beer tastes have changed over time and my reviews are helpful for that. I will say I have stopped just rating beer here I only log a beer if I can review it and I NEVER add a beer without a review.

flaskman, cjgiant, jhavs and 5 others like this.
  20. NotAlcoholicJustAHobby

NotAlcoholicJustAHobby Champion (821) Jun 13, 2015 Vermont

All that requiring a review will do is flood the place with meaningless drivel. It would only make it harder to find the reviews from those sources you trust.

I review for NBS. That's it. I review about a third of the beers that I drink. Most days I come home from work and I just want to sit and relax and unwind. I don't want to have to think about it. Reviewing if done with care is a mental exercise that is "work" for me. Not unwanted work per se but it still requires an effort. I'm not a natural writer.

What I think should happen is that only reviews should count toward the overall score for a beer and/or brewery. Ratings could still be accessed and allow the user to keep track of what beers they've had and whether they've enjoyed them. Just don't allow them to influence the scores for breweries and beers.

21. Newport_beerguy

Newport_beerguy Devotee (490) Feb 24, 2011 Rhode Island

I had done a lot less full reviews starting several years back upon realizing a lot of mine sounded the same. And further, that some people really do put effort and thought into it and I didn't want my more recent review to come out ahead of a more thorough/discerning BA.

In general, the "twitter-ization" of reviews is driven by the proliferation of new beers. For me in particular in the not too distant past, you'd look forward to that one new beer you can try for that week bought at the local package store. I'd take my time and comtemplate the taste and feel. Nowadays I can try multiple new beers EVERY DAY just purchased at the local breweries, never mind the SKUs at the store. With all the new products week to week, unfortunately the rating is the first thing I look at to narrow down choices (not necessarily to select a beer).

JayORear and LeRose like this.
  22. woodychandler

woodychandler Poo-Bah (8,234) Apr 9, 2004 Pennsylvania
    Trader

This was NOT my intent and if you and @cjgiant perceive it as such, then I apologize. I merely mentioned him because he was the impetus for my starting this thread. He had mentioned something in WBAYDN that got me thinking about this & since it was off-topic for WBAYDN, I began a new, related thread here.

Are you taking potshots at me & The CANQuest (tm)? I also review beer in vessels other than aluminum cylinders, my good man. I recently reviewed & rated a couple of Hefeweizens from their glass containers.

That is something else that I wish that would return from the site's salad days: Serving Style. Sigh. A topic for a different thread, I suppose.

tone77, meefmoff, cjgiant and 8 others like this.
  23. LeRose

LeRose Meyvn (1,261) Nov 24, 2011 Massachusetts
    Premium

I'll chime in as someone with a another person less seniority than some of the folks who have posted in the thread. This is my opinion based on what I think - everybody participates here in the way they see fit. Not for me to judge.

I've reviewed 90% of the beers I have entered on the site. With maybe a half dozen exceptions, the beers where I have only entered a number are ones I want to keep track of but only had a two ounce sample. Some of the others - reviews are still sitting on my spreadsheet and I haven't entered them. Easily fixed, just takes time. But I have looked at reviews basically as a responsibility since the beginning - took me a while to write the first one. But a written review is still largely opinion, and mine's as valid as the next BA's, so what the heck just get on with it.

I find reviewing enjoyable even if I don't feel I am particularly good at it. In a way, it forces me to relax, remove distractions, and focus on the beer. I find that looking for the sensory attributes is a way better understand the beer. But that's me. I do use reviews from time to time to guide my shopping and I have been around here long enough to know if I can find a review by certain people, then I'd probably feel the same about a particular beer. Positive or negative.

The topic at hand is difficult. The world has changed and the way people use and assimilate information has and continues to change. Look at how people view "news" - soundbytes and tweets. People don't watch one football game - it's NFL Redzone Sunday. The quick tick with a number is probably all that most people want, but it provides nothing in terms of real understanding. If a beer here has a 4.5 score and I score it a 2.5 I'd like to think people would want to know why my experience was so different.

I do think requiring a written review could cost us numbers - people just don't work that way anymore. Whether it's laziness or thinking they don't have the time, or lack the (apparent) skill or confidence - whatever. I believe it is also another reflection of how the world has changed. Me - I am the type that dives deep into everything I do. I want to learn as much as can be learned and understand as much as I can, which means a "hobby" is a long term relationship. I know people now who change hobbies all the time - I've been with beer and motorcycles for most of my adult life and music since I could hold a horn. People seem to always be looking for new and fresh experiences now. Most people, and I'd venture to say that includes many people on this site, are not here to become "beer scholars". They just want to drink beer and maybe chat once in a while with other beer drinkers.

I had a good friend get onto UnTapped about five years ago. She went from zero beers to over 600 beers in about three months. Yet when I talked to her, she could not tell me anything about any beer she'd had, even ones she scored very highly. I'd want to know - you scored Beer XYZ really highly - curious what you liked so much, maybe it's something I'd like. But no - it was try one brew and move on to the next for her. Talked with her recently and it's like "I'm so over that whole beer thing".

I think this site provides a good balance of both numerical scores (which hopefully average out with sufficient number of scores) and the "serious" reviews. Seems the question is validity or weighting - is a number only "tick" equal to a written review. Fortunately we can filter the numbers and reviews and do our own comparison - interesting exercise sometimes, actually. On an individual basis, I'd have to say no - numbers alone are insufficient. From recent experience, I have had a few beers that had very high numerical scores and very limited sample size, no written reviews. A couple beers scored north of 4.0 were just plain dreadful. A couple of others rated around 4.5 - seemed like "bro scores" to me - trying to "help out" a buddy who opened a brewery. Not bad beers, but certainly not 4.5 territory. Taken as an aggregate with a sufficient number of samplings, then the numbers alone might be useful. Still missing substance, though, i my opinion..

24. joe1510

If you think I was taking a potshot at you & your canquest that was not my intent. It just sounded that way because I used it in the middle of an all around snarky, demeaning paragraph.

25. TheIPAHunter

TheIPAHunter Poo-Bah (1,554) Aug 12, 2007 Pennsylvania
    Premium Trader

Lazy? 100%. Uncaring? That couldn't be further from the truth.

26. socon67

socon67 Poo-Bah (1,653) Jun 18, 2010 New York

When I joined onto BA 8 years ago, you needed to write a review to score a beer. It was fun, it made me think more about what I'm drinking, and I put in the effort. I'm glad that you can just score your beer (like Untapped) and move on, as that is now the way of the world. For all the well detailed reviews that users took the time to put in, there was an increasing amount of filler reviews simply because it was required. I may have gotten in with the click and score crowd but to those who still review their beers I say Cheers!

flaskman and LeRose like this.
  27. cavedave

Trader

How so? One makes time for the things one cares about, and one speaks in favor of the things one cares about. Few speak up about anything, including beer, with knowledge or critical examinations nowadays, and the success of untappd, and the fact we are having this discussion, point to how much folks care about reviews.

28. johnnybgood1999

johnnybgood1999 Disciple (304) Oct 31, 2008 Virginia

I hide the quick ratings whenever possible. While I dont review all of the beers I have, I often review beers when I feel like giving a relatively thoughtful assessment of them. Thoughtful assessment is what I seek out when I'm weighing buying a $25 bomber, not a quick rating based on who knows what.

woodychandler and drtth like this.
  29. AZBeerDude72

AZBeerDude72 Meyvn (1,258) Jun 10, 2016 Arizona
    Premium Trader

I know that when I add a new beer I usually review it because I enjoy doing this. But I also can sympathize with people who are out and want to add a beer they may not have time to sit and review it.
    One thing I would like to see is a restriction on when someone can add beers for review. There are a lot of folks who join Ba and like to post garbage. I feel that the owners should place a restriction on folks, that you need to earn a certain level of Karma here 1st before you can start reviewing items. I am not trying to me mean, I just feel it would weed out the kids spamming the site and adding garbage and messing up the system.
    Not sure the answer, what I feel most will say is that the owners of the site made reviewing "optional" so they are really not doing anything against the rules...
    Cheers

30. TheIPAHunter

TheIPAHunter Poo-Bah (1,554) Aug 12, 2007 Pennsylvania
    Premium Trader

I care about beer a lot. I just don't think anyone cares about MY opinion. I'm not a cicerone, nor am I an industry expert. I'm just a guy who's obsessed with IPAs.

31. dvmin98

dvmin98 Site Editor (2,604) Nov 1, 2010 North Carolina
    Premium

You're gonna lose a lot of people that use this site if they have to review a beer with words. As long as you are able to take the time to do a good job rating the beer honestly and not just putting 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 across the board, that shold be enough of a review.

I do read a lot of the reviews, but a lot of them are way too wordy that I basically disregard them. I'd rather go with a review based on numbers than a 1500 word review.

#31 dvmin98, Aug 10, 2018
  32. donspublic

donspublic Poo-Bah (1,521) Aug 4, 2014 Texas
    Premium Trader

THIS IS why I like reviews. I, unlike some, read the reviews here and make purchasing decisions on them. If I am buying a beer to bring home, I want to have an idea of what to expect. Also if we just trusted numbers for pilsners and most belgian style beers, well, there would be nothing that great out there. Also reviews on beers from small/startup breweries help filter out the homerisms. I have seen a few local breweries that have opened up recently that have a slew of 4.5 - 5 for every beer, no review. The individual(s) that reviewed them created their account a few days before and have not been back on the site since then. I know to discard those. As has been mentioned here before, numbers can help in quantity, but reviews are more meaningful

flaskman, NickSMpls, cavedave and 4 others like this.
  33. JamFuel

JamFuel Poo-Bah (2,404) Mar 26, 2009 Sweden
    Premium

I'm with you, I was merely specifying my own opinion. I have no problem with just posting scores, I did it for myself for years. I think BA should be inclusive instead of forcing reviews. Everyone has their own reasons for not reviewing, and that should be their prorogative.

TrojanRB and AZBeerDude72 like this.
  34. drtth

drtth Poo-Bah (3,490) Nov 25, 2007 Pennsylvania

And how are we supposed to tell if they take the time and/or do a good job?

pat61 likes this.
  35. dvmin98

dvmin98 Site Editor (2,604) Nov 1, 2010 North Carolina
    Premium

You don't, but I'd bet that if someone didn't just throw 5 straight 4s across the board, they've at least put some thought into it. I'm guilty of quickly rating as well, but 95% of the time I will take the time to look at each category and honestly rate it.

LuskusDelph and drtth like this.
  36. brewnme

brewnme Disciple (367) Feb 21, 2017 Maine
    Premium

I live in a rural area that until a few years ago was really a dry area and then you could only get the major players, Monday through Fridays, no craft variety at all. This said I had never heard of BA until a couple of years ago. I thought I understood the ratings but felt I was inadequately proficient to perform reviews so I didn't as they were meaningless. By research and reading other BA's reviews I have become more knowledgeable of what a review is and have started giving it a shot. I also realized after awhile there were people, as previously stated in another post, that were rating and reviewing by their likes not by the style and its characteristics. For example one review where a Scottish Ale was reviewed as an ale aged in a Scotch barrel and they thought it was flavorless. I am saying, that perhaps it would be nice to have a question prior to the rating/review that asks something like, "Have you had the pleasure of drinking this style of beer in the past?" If NO is selected let them rate and review but don't include the rating #'s in the overall averaging of the numbers. Don't exclude due to inexperience but instead educate.

taxandbeerguy and AZBeerDude72 like this.
  37. readyski

readyski Aspirant (220) Jun 4, 2005 California
    Trader

Yeah and next thing you know they will ban (or at least limit privileges) from non reviewers :flushed:
    Nope, I think an open platform keeps things real and dynamic.
    I do agree however that full reviews are the best attribute of this site.

38. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (1,842) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Premium Trader

I like reviews and find them to be a large part of my overall beer experience as well as being useful for purchase decisions.

Amendm, flaskman, LeRose and 2 others like this.
  39. TrojanRB

TrojanRB Meyvn (1,079) Jul 27, 2013 California
    Premium Trader

I only write reviews if a beer is new or if I’m particularly impressed.

I haven’t even written a review for SNPA, which lives in my fridge. I suppose I could do it out of respect....but with 3000+ reviews already, I’m not going to be bringing anything new to the party.

40. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Poo-Bah (5,910) Sep 14, 2002 Wyoming
    Premium

I've noticed a big drop in quality of my reviews since I started posting them using my mobile. So many of the same words, boring, really uninformative. Shrugs.

Daveshek28 likes this.