Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

British Columbia Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Hornet2003, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Hornet2003

It seems like it's a little late to the party for this year's release, but it's available in some of the BCLDB stores as well as a bunch of Private ones.

I had this about 5 years ago after bringing a 12 pack back from Washington. It was a couple months old but was still an outstanding IPA. $15.99 at LDB stores.

2. Rutager

Beer Trader

I had one last night, it's still awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Glad to hear there's some available locally, I only have 2 left. :)

$15.99 for 6 seems crazy though, I paid $12.99 for 12 at total wine in Seattle.

3. Hornet2003

Just a heads up for people looking to grab some Celebration before it's all gone. Call the LDB store you're planning to buy from in advance as some locations are incorrectly reporting the previous seasonal, Tumbler, as Celebration in their inventory system.

My local store reports it has stock, yet when I went in, they had none and had to transfer from a different location. Not a big deal overall as transfers are quick and easy with the BCLDB.

4. jdround

That is great stuff for the price. Got it a few times when shopping in MI this past winter. Was paying about $8-9 a 6 pack.

5. KStark

Got to love that BCLDB mark up! But it is a good IPA .

6. bumchilly25

They still had a bunch of it last week at Central City's liqour store in Surrey. Good stuff.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe