Six Point coming to Austin...?

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by lokieman, Apr 8, 2012.

1. lokieman

lokieman Jan 20, 2011 Oklahoma

Been hearing a rumor that Six Point was going to start distributing to Austin in the near future. As the rumor goes, they are going to start out in Austin and expand to the rest of the metro areas at a later date. Anybody else hear anything about Six Point in coming to Austin?

2. JJFoodie

JJFoodie May 11, 2009 Texas
    Beer Trader

That would be amazing...love their stuff!

3. BgThang

BgThang Dec 23, 2007 Texas
    Beer Trader

I heard rumors of goose island coming as well. again as with rumors. believe it when I see it in my basket at the store :)

4. lokieman

lokieman Jan 20, 2011 Oklahoma

Funny thing man...somebody posted a link to the TABC website label approval section. I searched Goose Island and around a dozen beers popped up. Looks like the Belgian line and their nut brown...why would they approve labels for a beer not sold in TX? Very interesting....

5. RandomName7

RandomName7 Feb 22, 2012 Washington

That's just plain weird. The approvals started back in February of last year, though some were as recent as 2 weeks ago.

6. pushstartnow13

pushstartnow13 Nov 28, 2011 Texas

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe