Sorry to bump your region... (San Diego)

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by BeerHunter76, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerHunter76

BeerHunter76 Zealot (506) Dec 25, 2010 Texas
    Beer Trader

Please help a TX BA. I have some family headed to San Diego (Spring Valley more specifically) and I would love some advice as to which bottle shop I should send them to. They have graciously agreed to mule some good stuff back to me. Its the locals and the good stuff that TX will never get that I am looking for.

If ANYONE can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Nostrovya,
    Brian

2. danwho

danwho Devotee (430) Feb 18, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

Alpine Brewing for some fresh Duet, Nelson and Pure Hoppiness. Palm Springs Liquor in La Mesa has a nice mix.

3. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Poo-Bah (3,132) Jun 9, 2006 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Bine and Vine or best damn beer shop. Bottlecraft is cool too and you can drink stuff there.

4. BeerHunter76

BeerHunter76 Zealot (506) Dec 25, 2010 Texas
    Beer Trader

Thanks for the great suggestions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.