Sour Saturday at White Birch Brewing

Discussion in 'New England' started by barleywinebrewer, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barleywinebrewer

barleywinebrewer Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2006 New Hampshire

To celebrate our two newest small batch beers and the commissioning of a mural in the brewery we've decided to make Saturday a sour sampling day. We'll be pouring samples of our Oak Sennex Torva Saison, Berliner Weisse, Sour Barrel Aged Dubbel (new), Small Batch CAHB Oud Bruin and our Oude Timey. Hope you can join us for some fun samples and to see the mural come together. We're open from 12-5. Cheers

2. BrendanTownsend

BrendanTownsend Initiate (0) Apr 17, 2013 New Hampshire

I wish I had logged onto this website earlier in the day...

FrankLloydMike likes this.
  3. BrendanTownsend

BrendanTownsend Initiate (0) Apr 17, 2013 New Hampshire

Any chance you still have the Barrel Aged Dubbel? I see you're not open again until Thursday.

4. barleywinebrewer

barleywinebrewer Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2006 New Hampshire

thanks for the interest! we still have some barrel aged dubbel.

BrendanTownsend likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.