1. Join us for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest on Sat, Sept 17 in Portland, Maine. Limited tickets still available: beeradvocate.com/belgian
    Dismiss Notice

St Bernardus Witbier in Eastern Mass?

Discussion in 'New England' started by IcemanCometh, Dec 15, 2012.

1. IcemanCometh

IcemanCometh Sep 6, 2012 Massachusetts

Anybody see this around Eastern Mass? I've checked a bunch of stores around Boston (including Craft Beer Cellar) with no luck...really want to try it

2. tehzachatak

tehzachatak Sep 19, 2010 Massachusetts

Downtown Wine & Spirits in Davis Square had some for a while, not sure if it's still sitting?

IcemanCometh likes this.
  3. mmmaaattt

mmmaaattt Jan 8, 2012 Massachusetts

Not Eastern Mass, but I did see some at Julio's last night.

IcemanCometh likes this.
  4. IcemanCometh

4 packs?

5. IcemanCometh

Were they 4 packs?

6. tehzachatak

tehzachatak Sep 19, 2010 Massachusetts

single bottles

7. mmmaaattt

mmmaaattt Jan 8, 2012 Massachusetts

What I saw was a single, so I have no idea if they have 4-packs or how much they have. Give them a call.

Not sure where you are, but Luke's Liquors in Rockland might have it. Bought Abt 12 (4-pk) from there recently and they had some other St. B's stuff. They have a ton of stuff, but if you end up there, check the bottling date on anything you're considering. I've seen some very old beers on their shelves.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe