St. Clair Shores area

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by AngelM, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelM

AngelM Initiate (0) Mar 4, 2013 California

Hey everyone I'm doing a trade with a buddy in Michigan and I wanted to get some suggestions on what to get back from him. I'm giving up 3 Pliny the Elders and so far he's giving me a Beare de Mars. Now I'm kind of stumped on what to ask for. I've traded with him before and I've gotten some good stuff I just want to try something new and equally as "rare". He owes me a bit so he will give a bit extra amount of beer. We aren't exactly doing a $for$ trade but something close to it. He last sent be a 120 min ipa, The Oracle, Iniquity, KBS, and a Hopslam. So I don't really want the same beers well except some KBS but apparently it's extinct in his area. Any Suggestions?

2. tectactoe

tectactoe Poo-Bah (1,816) Mar 20, 2012 Michigan
    Society Trader

A case of Two Hearted.

3. AngelM

I should have mentioned that two hearted is readily available here In Los Angeles. That was actually one of my first beers on my list. Until, a trip to my local shop where I purchased 2 6ers.

4. jacob4999

jacob4999 Initiate (0) Dec 9, 2008 Michigan

Any of the new shorts releases is a good start. Beard of zeus and beach wheat are out right now and both are really good. Dans pink shirt hits next week and sounds amazing as well.

5. fishmich

fishmich Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2013 Michigan

shorts, shorts, shorts. Huma, Soft Parade, Beard of Zeus, Anniversary Ale, Dans Pink Shirt or anything else they make. also Brother Benjamin, Oddside Citra Pale Ale, Dark Horse stuff, Aracadia. Founders will have Devil Dancer out in a week or so i think. Kuhnhenn and B. Nektar are also worth looking into.

AngelM likes this.
  6. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (3,627) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

See if you can get Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisboock or BB 4D. He won't 'owe' you anymore if you can score them.

7. Steimie

Steimie Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2012 Michigan

1. Your buddy "owes" you?
    2. Why don't you just trust him to send you something you can't get in CA?

8. Brianw508

Brianw508 Initiate (0) Apr 29, 2013 Michigan

You get me chocolate Rain, I'll get you a 4 pack of KBS plus a bottle of doom

9. AngelM

On our last trade I gave him 6 bombers and he gave 6 12oz bottles. So he promised me a bit more on our next trade.

10. hubsluvsbeer

hubsluvsbeer Initiate (0) Feb 12, 2013 Michigan

Pliny rare? Hope it was younger

tommyz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.