World St. Georges Bermuda Options

Discussion in 'The Rest of the World' started by socon67, Jul 6, 2017.

1. socon67

socon67 Poo-Bah (1,598) Jun 18, 2010 New York

Going to be staying in the northern Parrish for a week. Do any of the pubs along the pier have any craft options (including Dockyard Brewing)? I'll be making daily trips to Hamilton, so if not I can always swing by Miles Market and pick up something.

Side question - can you get Wi-Fi access at the pubs and restaurants?

2. socon67

socon67 Poo-Bah (1,598) Jun 18, 2010 New York

After a week on the island, Here's my recommendations;
    St. George's - Wahoo Patio Bistro has great views, solid food, and some import bottles and draft.
    Other locations in Bermuda
    Northrock Brewery (Devonshire)- average, but they do have local beer.
    Frog & Onion Pub (Royal Dockyard) - touristy but they brew the local beer at the location and its not bad.
    Hog Penny (Hamilton) - This was a highlight because not only is the Dockyard Brewing draft available, the food is solid British pub fare.
    Flanagan's (Hamilton) - Plenty of European draft taps with fun stuff like Augustiner lager, Kilkenny, and others. Great vibe.
    Devil's Isle (Hamilton) - they had a local coffee stout that wasn't bad.
    Miles Market (Hamilton) by the ferry dock this is the one place to buy craft beer on the island. Options like Dogfish 60 minute, Sierra Nevada, and others. Plus they own Harry's next door which has some craft beer.
    Wharf Pub (Hamilton) Samuel Smith bottles made this is good spot.

Hope this proves useful for anyone visiting Bermuda.

• About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.