Stone Brewing Cameo On King Of The Nerds

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by caSSino, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caSSino

caSSino Initiate (0) Jan 30, 2009 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

I don't know if anyone is watching this on TBS but I have seen a bomber of Arrogant Bastard and IPA being drank by one of the contestants. Pretty cool.

2. Nectar

Nectar Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2013 New Jersey

I wonder if stone payed for the product placement or if they just got some free ad space.

3. texasdrugaddict

texasdrugaddict Initiate (0) Oct 11, 2012 New Mexico

Yeah I saw the Metal Head drinking a Stone IPA while playing Chess on the PC.

4. vertigelt1

vertigelt1 Initiate (0) Nov 11, 2009 Texas

On the Showtime show, Weeds, Stone's beers are EVERYwhere. Logos on bus stop benches, all the beer they drink, all the beers on tap at the bars and restaurants the characters go to. The show started in SoCal, but later seasons take place in the midwest and NYC. The one constant has been the Stone product placement.

5. je1129

je1129 Initiate (0) Feb 22, 2011 Iowa

No, and no it's not. Please refer to the title of the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.