Release Stone Espresso IRS

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by awdturboiv, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VictorWisc

VictorWisc Devotee (463) Jan 2, 2013 Massachusetts

Five left at my local shop after I bought one

2. Buff0910

Buff0910 Initiate (0) Jan 20, 2013 Alabama

I had 2. One after my first Dark Lord and was unable to taste how awesome it was. Tried the next one later and loved it. ISO more Espresso IRS

3. ohiobeer29

ohiobeer29 Defender (675) Feb 2, 2013 Ohio
    Beer Trader

got a few left this is going to be a classic next year

4. BeerMeInStl

BeerMeInStl Aspirant (202) Jan 26, 2013 Missouri

I had my second one of these last night and was reminded just how great it is. I gotta get some more before they're all gone.

5. 2beerdogs

2beerdogs Poo-Bah (1,663) Jan 31, 2005 California
    Supporter Subscriber Beer Trader

agreed. I got much love for this IRS version!!!

PS Your avatar always distracts me. I think I like it more than the aforementioned beer.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.