Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Surly Smoke

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk' started by oldschool9, Jan 25, 2013.

1. oldschool9

Subscriber Beer Trader

Surly Smoke has been on my list for a while now and I was wondering what it would take to land two bottles of it? I never really see it on the trade forum too often so I figure I would post here for some input. Also does anyone know when the 2013 will be released? Thought it might be easier to land some bottles then. Thanks for your help. Cheers!

2. Schlais

Beer Trader

Surly Smoke is released every November, so the newest batch was released a few months ago. It's still on the shelf at a few liquor stores. Cost around $13-15 a bottle and I've traded it for other semi-limited shelf beer

3. starrdogg

Beer Trader

It shouldn't be too tough to land. I think any other limited, but not super rare, release would probably get it done.

4. Hopsiam14

Beer Trader

Agreed, anyone in Mn can still score some. I've got a 2010 and some '12 if you are interested.

5. oldschool9

Subscriber Beer Trader

Thanks guys for all the help! Looks ill be able to strach this off the list here soon. Cheers!

6. huskermike12

It's also available online from France 44.

redblacks75 likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe