Sydney tasting in January

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by mulder1010, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulder1010

mulder1010 Meyvn (1,019) Aug 29, 2008 Australia

I am working on a date in January (27 January) for a tasting. Looking for something substantial and something different. Anybody in Sydney is invited. Will provide food and alternate drinks through the day.

What I am looking for in the the way of format is going to be different.
    I am looking for the following styles: Adjuncts, malt liquors, and ciders. Yes you heard correct. Adjuncts and ciders. Why should it always be about stouts, sours, and such.

What you would need to bring is a good sense of humor and banter. As well as 2-3 beers that fit into those three styles. The more the merrier and welcome.

Please BM me with interest and can give my location in Eastwood.

2. dgilks

dgilks Initiate (0) Jul 14, 2008 Australia

Hmmm. Interesting. The cider part could actually be very, very good. I'll have to think a bit more.

3. joecast

joecast Meyvn (1,115) Jun 30, 2003 Australia

wow, you feeling ok Pat?

spicelab, danieelol and MrKennedy like this.
  4. barls

barls Initiate (145) Nov 15, 2006 Australia

hmm will have to see if i can get that night off.

5. spicelab

spicelab Crusader (773) Nov 6, 2009 Australia
    Beer Trader

Count me in. Perfect time of the year for such a theme.

6. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Champion (893) Dec 29, 2006 Australia
    Beer Trader

I should be right for this now. Sounds like good fun!

7. danieelol

danieelol Savant (955) Jun 15, 2010 Australia

I'm also keen :grinning:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.