Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99! (Limited time offer, US delivery only)

Asia Taedonggang Beer

Discussion in 'The Rest of the World' started by Blakeo, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakeo

Blakeo Aspirant (207) Mar 15, 2012 Washington
    Beer Trader

With all of the recent talk about the DPRK, I was curious (naturally) to see if they produce beer. Turns out, the North does. Anyone tried this? Based on the few reviews on BA, it sounds like a less than stellar brew.

Cheers!

2. Droogins

Droogins Initiate (0) Sep 4, 2012 Massachusetts

Can't be much worse than Victory Gin. Ignorance is strength!

3. deeblo

deeblo Initiate (56) Dec 17, 2011 Antarctica
    Beer Trader

I'm currently visiting South Korea and haven't been able to find it anywhere :slight_frown:

4. lelepat

lelepat Initiate (0) Jul 6, 2014 Hong Kong

Really interested in getting a bottle, tho miserably bad beer can be found everywhere in HK...

5. Hoppsbabo

Hoppsbabo Champion (810) Jan 29, 2012 United Kingdom (England)

I'm in South Korea and it's almost impossible to find here. I'll try and find some when I'm on the DMZ tour. It's one hell of a whale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.