Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Tasting Glasses

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by Boonedoggle, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boonedoggle

Boonedoggle Nov 30, 2011 Nebraska

I've been trying to find a good set of beer tasting glasses for the house and finally settled on the ones Great Divide uses. 6.5 oz + stackable = perfect.

The only problem is that they are only sold in packs of four dozen, a bit more than I need.

Are there any BA's out there interested in splitting an order or know of a place to get these in smaller quantities?

www.wasserstrom.com/restaurant-supplies-equipment/Product_658438?Google%20Analytics%20Code=?utm_source=amazon&utm_me&mr:trackingCode=A4B16924-C2D8-E011-B18D-001B21A69EB0&mr:referralID=NA

Any feedback is appreciated.

2. rkarimi

rkarimi Nov 6, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

I ordered some Libbey Embassy 5.5 oz snifters from Amazon. The come in a pack of a dozen.

3. RWNewhouse

RWNewhouse Feb 14, 2011 Montana

Mebuzzard likes this.
  4. Boonedoggle

The reason I like the Cardinal (Great Divide) glasses is that they're stackable. I have enough beer swag around the house already so I need to keep it contained to keep the wife happy. I have one BA interested in splitting an order. Any others willing to join in?

5. DenverBeerDrinker

DenverBeerDrinker Apr 5, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

I'd take some but would only want around 6.

6. FishPondManager

FishPondManager Feb 28, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

You can count me in for six

7. MYJELLOMISFIT

MYJELLOMISFIT Jan 14, 2007 Colorado

8. DenverBeerDrinker

DenverBeerDrinker Apr 5, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

9. coreymcafee

coreymcafee May 30, 2006 Colorado
    Beer Trader

gklover1 and tacosandbeer like this.
  10. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard May 19, 2005 Colorado

I usually go to the ARCstores or Goodwill for glasses. You can find some good stuff in them there places.

joshclauss likes this.
  11. joshclauss

joshclauss Oct 31, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

I did this once at all the thrift stores around Boulder in advance of my first tasting and got a ton. All different styles and designs. Got maybe 20 for $30. Highly recommended.

12. Boonedoggle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe