Tasting in Twin Cities

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by supercolter, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supercolter

supercolter Crusader (750) Apr 19, 2006 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

Hey all,

This was posted in the Midwest Forum as well, but I thought I'd include some Western Wisconsinites if there is interest.

What: Tasting at my place with good people
    Who: 10 BAs including my normal group of 3-4.
    When: A Friday or Saturday in August (I'm not available the first weekend, but any other should work at this point.)
    Where: My townhouse in Woodbury, MN

It would be cool if we could find some similar beers for side-by-sides, but all styles are welcome. There is a link to the beers in my cellar on my profile for some reference of things that I could potentially bring out. There are a couple of things set aside for a trade, which I'll highlight tonight. Other than that, I'm more than happy to share.

If you are interested, please shoot me a convo with the following:
    Dates that work for you-
    Beers you'd like to contribute-

Thanks all,

Jeff​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe