Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Terminal Gravity/Double Mountain collab.

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by beertunes, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beertunes

beertunes Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

2. NWer

NWer Mar 10, 2009 Washington
    Beer Trader

I feel very lucky right now. I will be in Portland on the 26th and will be there. I don't know how widely the collaboration beer will distribute but I will be snagging a few for myself for sure to bring back.
    You can also read about it at the Double Mountain website.
  3. libbey

libbey May 18, 2008 British Indian Ocean Territory

There will be a tap release party at the Eastside Club Tavern in Olympia on Friday 4-27-12.

Along with the Gravity Mountain IPA collaboration:

TG IPA
    TG Stout
    DM IRA
    DM Vaporizer
    DM Das Boot (Altbier)
    DM Goliathon (Belgian Dark)

*and a mystery cask that Double Mountain co owner Charlie Devereux will be bringing North from Hoodriver with him to tap.
    djbreezy likes this.
  4. NWer

NWer Mar 10, 2009 Washington
    Beer Trader

Earlier this month I had a Culture Shock Belgian IPA at DM Brewpub in Hood River. It was to die for. Kicking myself for not getting a growler to go. Hope I get another chance at it sometime. I don't see it mentioned anywhere - even their website.
  5. djbreezy

djbreezy Dec 16, 2008 Washington

Very excited about the collab and the others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!