The Beer Wench's Drunken Shrimp Scampi

Discussion in 'Beer & Food' started by tx_beer_man, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tx_beer_man

tx_beer_man Initiate (176) Jan 22, 2013 Texas
    Beer Trader

How many of you all use Twitter for beer finds and info? @TheBeerWench has a great website and twitter page which she uses every once in a while to post beer & food recipes, among others. Yesterday at the grocery store, my wife and I decided at the last minute to cook up one of her recipes: Drunken Shrimp Scampi featuring DFH 60 Min.

I must say, its an amazing meal. With 60 Mins in hand, we went through the recipe and was outstanded by the tastes in it. Its really good and I highly suggest you craft beer cooks to try. It was no Bodacious Salmon, but damn it was pretty phenomenal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.