The Bruery Announcements/Allocations

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by tbadiuk, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocket80

Rocket80 Initiate (0) Nov 18, 2011 California

Since this seems to be the all-things-Bruery thread, does anyone at the Bruery know if there are any plans to brew some more Berazzled? I'm finding it much more difficult to get my wife to want to go there now that its seemingly been tapped out.....

2. HopHead84

HopHead84 Grand Pooh-Bah (3,144) Nov 29, 2006 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Maybe they could brew Bottleworks 12 instead. That was way better than Berazzled.

domtronzero and Franch like this.
  3. Carbon14

Carbon14 Initiate (0) Sep 6, 2009 Maryland

A new batch should be out this week.

Rocket80 likes this.
  4. Carbon14

Carbon14 Initiate (0) Sep 6, 2009 Maryland

Why would they need him to brew that beer again?

5. thetastywort

thetastywort Zealot (519) Jun 2, 2011 California
    Trader

Any hints on the allocation number! :grinning:

6. stupac2

stupac2 Pooh-Bah (2,031) Feb 22, 2011 California
    Pooh-Bah Society

I just got an e-mail today saying that my order was being shipped. I was confused as I haven't placed an order recently. Checked the tracking number, it was the order that was delivered last weekend.

Kinks, this system has them.

7. ficklenicholas

ficklenicholas Initiate (0) Jul 26, 2011 California

I got the same email last week about two hours after I picked my allocations up at the brewery.

8. drewone

drewone Pooh-Bah (2,199) Sep 18, 2006 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I got that to, I assume that is a receipt letting you know your beers have been "shipped" (ie picked up) - as a way for them to keep track of who is picking up what and also lets you know in case you didn't just pick up your beers. I thought it was a good idea

9. thedirtyname

thedirtyname Initiate (0) Dec 7, 2012 California

I got that "just shipped" the email for a transaction number matching the one for my two initiation tickets... Thinking it's just the system being wonky.

10. mattolesh

mattolesh Initiate (0) Sep 30, 2007 California

Hey guys,

An email is automatically sent out when the order status is changed from 'new' to 'complete', and an email is automatically generated and sent out. This is mostly so that we have another check on our pickup processes. We'll be changing the wording on that email very shortly to be more clear.

Cheers,
    Matt

drewone, nanobrew and thedirtyname like this.
  11. stupac2

stupac2 Pooh-Bah (2,031) Feb 22, 2011 California
    Pooh-Bah Society

Excellent. I can't wait to see what form this takes. I'm glad to see that, as usual, the Bruery is listening to customer criticism and changing operations for the better. If only ever brewery were this responsive.

domtronzero likes this.
  12. Jaap

Jaap Initiate (0) Sep 21, 2012 Washington

Latest email says Chocolate Rain is on the way next month!

stillmatic likes this.
  13. walterfredo

walterfredo Savant (1,032) Nov 22, 2011 California
    Trader

Maybe this has been stated somewhere, but how many chocolate rain bottles should the reserve society be allowed to buy? Or do we not know until they're available?

14. rrryanc

rrryanc Pundit (884) May 19, 2006 California

Last year was one included and two to buy. They've increased every year, but with the addition of Hoarders, who knows?

15. Earlycsquid

Earlycsquid Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2013 California

Last year it was 2 bottles on top of the one you get for free. With production ramping up, I wouldn't be surprised if it's increased to 3-4 depending on if it's also a Preservation Society beer for 2quarter.

16. JasonFromLA

JasonFromLA Initiate (0) Jan 9, 2013 California

If Preservation does get Chocolate Rain, I guess everyone I know will be buying a membership for that quarter.

Rau71 likes this.
  17. nanobrew

nanobrew Initiate (0) Dec 31, 2008 California

I believe someone from the bruery commented earlier that preservation would not be getting CR.

18. MykelJH

MykelJH Initiate (0) Aug 3, 2011 California

damn....

19. CAbeerCAbeerCA

CAbeerCAbeerCA Initiate (0) Mar 3, 2011 Maryland

As they should not.

20. JasonFromLA

JasonFromLA Initiate (0) Jan 9, 2013 California

Agreed. It would make a mockery of Preservation as everyone rushed to join for one quarter, and some of us (like myself) had everyone they know sign up just for additional bottles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.