The enjoyment or search of special releases?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by crow121, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ernest_Hooper

Ernest_Hooper Apr 23, 2012 Michigan

If you have several beautiful women in your basement I would probably consider calling the authorities, not to mention warning the one with which you are immediately being seen.

PsilohsaiBiN likes this.
  2. UCLABrewN84

UCLABrewN84 Mar 18, 2010 California

I don't really spend time searching out beers anymore. I would rather try new beers that are easier to get versus wasting time chasing whales.

3. PsilohsaiBiN

PsilohsaiBiN Aug 10, 2010 New York
    Beer Trader

Kinda disturbing.

4. devlishdamsel

devlishdamsel Aug 1, 2009 Washington

I love chasing beer down, I also love how this site made me recognize a lot of beers i would have otherwise completely missed in the store. Even if it isn't the whitest of whales, finding beer i recognize or have been coveting makes me feel like a little girl in a candy store.

5. Hamburgers

Hamburgers Jan 3, 2013 California

For me beer tastes that much better when you really have to go looking for it.

6. CwrwAmByth

CwrwAmByth Jan 24, 2011 United Kingdom (England)

Massive hoard he's got right there.

7. CwrwAmByth

CwrwAmByth Jan 24, 2011 United Kingdom (England)

True, but it's also an incredible feeling when you stumble on something unexpectedly, kind of like the same feeling as getting cool extras in a trade when you weren't expecting any.

YogiBeer likes this.
  8. beercanman

beercanman Dec 17, 2012 Ohio

Love to hunt

9. YogiBeer

YogiBeer May 10, 2012 Illinois

:/

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!