The verdict on KBS Day?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Mscarpen, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlinytheFarter

PlinytheFarter Dec 5, 2011 Illinois

2. Orchids

Orchids Feb 7, 2010 Illinois

I never saw any cops ever. I would think they'd hang out to catch the early morning drunks trying to drive.

3. sarro

sarro May 12, 2009 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Hey Nate, did I give you some Bambic in line? I thought I saw a familiar, sexy haircut from the forums

My verdict on KBS day:
    Pub was awesome and ran super smooth between lines, plenty of staff, great beer and not letting too many people in to overcrowd the place. Frangelic Mountain Brown = amazing.
    Bottle line needs earlier tickets + sharpie'd hands to prevent double dipping (what they're trying to prevent by handing out tickets later than earlier for) and I'd love to see KBS become a Michigan only release. Or maybe they could allocate 1/3 of that tripled production next year to the pub release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!