The Wood Shop (Upland) Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by fredmugs, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredmugs

fredmugs Initiate (0) Aug 11, 2012 Indiana
    Deactivated

This Saturday Upland is opening their new sour production facility called The Wood Shop located next to the Bloomington brewpub. They haven't released a lot of details yet but there are going to be 10 sours on tap. If it's anything like the Funkatorium it should be really nice.

http://uplandbeer.com/event/the-wood-shop-grand-opening/

2. 1beerbaron

1beerbaron Initiate (0) Mar 24, 2009 Ohio

Where did you see that there will be 10 sours on tap? I hope so, but I haven't really seen any definite details besides times and that there are going to be new beers there.

3. fredmugs

fredmugs Initiate (0) Aug 11, 2012 Indiana
    Deactivated

Tried a quick search of where I saw 10 taps and I didn't see it. This is on their website right now..........

There will be a number of beers on tap, including many new beers that have not previously been released. There will also be old favorites such as Cherry, Peach, Darken (formerly Dantillon) and Crimson (formerly Malefactor). This is the first time such a large number of our sour beers are offered at the same time so this is an experience not to be missed. Come out and join us for the festivities May 21!

4. 1beerbaron

1beerbaron Initiate (0) Mar 24, 2009 Ohio

Oh, I'm definitely going to be there.

5. macewank

macewank Zealot (666) Aug 28, 2010 Illinois

I could be way off here but I want to say they mentioned 10 taps when I took a tour a few weeks back. Though I think it was going to be something like 8 sours and 2 regular beers.

Could be completely making that up though. I've slept a lot since then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.