Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Three Floyds: Best Year-Round Beers?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by SerialTicker, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakeT469

JakeT469 Jan 13, 2012 Colorado

With a 2 case limit who did he blow to pull that off and to get into the pub early? Pretty bad ass that he got all that for you tho! Def would like to hear his story. Mad props to your old man.

2. SerialTicker

SerialTicker Jun 18, 2012 Michigan

I have absolutely no idea. Apparently he got a discount as well. I guess when you're a big shot like he seems to be, you can always find a way to work something out.

Talk about lucky.

3. SerialTicker

SerialTicker Jun 18, 2012 Michigan

[​IMG]
    Needless to say, I'm super excited to finally try them.

forrestbetts likes this.
  4. bishocr

bishocr Dec 30, 2010 Illinois

The OG

5. BeerMe2002

BeerMe2002 Dec 28, 2010 Ohio
    Beer Trader

I know the normal case limit is 2, and I also thought I heard that included Bombers as well. Anyone gotten 2 cases and a couple bombers? I searched through different threads and couldn't find anything.

6. JakeT469

JakeT469 Jan 13, 2012 Colorado

Bought 2 cases of ZD and 4 bombers on Saturday. That's the limit. Sunday is 2 cases period including bombers.

7. BeerMe2002

BeerMe2002 Dec 28, 2010 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Awesome, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe