Three Weavers Grand Opening Today - Inglewood

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by drewone, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewone

drewone Meyvn (1,281) Sep 18, 2006 California
    Beer Trader

Was at a pre opening last weekend, a solid line up of core beers: Kolsch, session IPA, IPA, ESB and Stout. Alexandra Nowell is the Brewmaster (from Kinetic, drakes, etc). The owner is also a woman. They are in Inglewood (very close to westchester/LAX) a few blocks from Randy's donuts/405. Very cool people, nice brewery set up and tasting room.

http://www.threeweavers.la/grand-opening/

October 18th, 2PM to 8PM

Join us in Inglewood on October 18th for an afternoon of great beers, live music, and food trucks. For $20 ($25 cash at the door), you'll receive a Three Weavers pint glass to keep, four full pours (additional beer tickets will be available for purchase at the party), and endless high fives from the Three Weavers team. And because we want to give back to the community that has already been so supportive towards us, proceeds from the opening will benefit the I Have A Dream Foundation of Los Angeles. To learn more about IHADLA's outreach efforts in the Inglewood community, visit their website at www.ihadla.org.

After months of planning, construction, and toiling over our recipes, Three Weavers is ready to open our doors to the public. Come and celebrate with us!

Wowcoolman likes this.
  2. PG2G

PG2G Zealot (502) Dec 26, 2011 California
    Beer Trader

Live down the street so I'll have to get off there and try it out soon

3. grilledsquid

grilledsquid Zealot (503) Jul 10, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

Do you guys know if they'll be letting the public in for growler fills? I don't have time to attend the party, but I wouldn't mind dropping by in between errands for a fill.

4. dcgunman

dcgunman Crusader (752) Jul 1, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

Very close to my work LAX. I'm right in the middle of ESBC and 3W.

5. drewone

drewone Meyvn (1,281) Sep 18, 2006 California
    Beer Trader

I don't know about today, but they will def. be doing growler fills in the future (and bottling).

6. Black_Rider

Black_Rider Zealot (553) Mar 26, 2013 California
    Beer Trader

I actually stopped by at 12 because I was in the area, and misread the article about it opening at 2. and having a cover charge.

cool story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.