Tit for a Tat (BCBS in Cambridge/Boston)

Discussion in 'New England' started by bramsdell, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bramsdell

bramsdell Aspirant (278) May 27, 2011 North Carolina

Anyone seen BCBS in the area recently? I found one bottle Cambridge Liquors up in Fresh Pond and that was at least a month ago. I haven't seen any since. Everyone else in the country seems to have plenty of it.

I offer the information that Sucaba has officially hit the area. There is at least one case at Charles Street Liquors by MGH. It's about $16/bottle. I know it sat around last year, but get a jump on it this year.

Thanks

2. BearsOnAcid

BearsOnAcid Savant (952) Mar 17, 2009 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Not Cambridge, but I saw a bunch of it at the whole foods in Legacy Place (dedham) 3 weeks ago. I think it was around $23 a 4-pack.

3. Sesmu

Sesmu Aspirant (237) Feb 28, 2007 Massachusetts

Wine Gallery in Brookline had 5 or 6 bottles left. I think Wine Gallery in Kenmore also had some.

4. Sejordan2

Sejordan2 Initiate (0) Aug 16, 2011 Vermont
    Beer Trader

Huntington Wine and Spirit had three 4 packs left yesterday. They also had Big John and Nightstalker available. I grabbed one 4 pack. $21.99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More