Traveling to Denver looking for Russian River

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by briapete, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briapete

briapete Initiate (0) Apr 7, 2007 Minnesota

Does any one know if and/or where an I find Russian River Consecration or Supplication in the Denver stores. I am Traveling to a Southern suburb or Denver at the end or Feb.

Any other beer recommendation?

2. Dtapeski

Dtapeski Initiate (36) Oct 26, 2012 Colorado

3. Dolph1979

Dolph1979 Initiate (0) Nov 28, 2011 Colorado

I was at Alameda Liquor Mart in Aurora yesterday, its not too far off of 225 and I bought the last Temptation :slight_smile:
    But they still had 4 or 5 Supplication left on the shelf, perhaps more in the back. Ask for Mike if you go there, that is only place I have found a quantity of Supplication in a long time. Love that place...a hidden gem as I was told.

4. briapete

briapete Initiate (0) Apr 7, 2007 Minnesota

Awesome! Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.