Tree House Brewing Company - March 2015

Discussion in 'New England' started by MattOC, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bla211

bla211 Initiate (110) Mar 17, 2015 Colorado

So should I assume that there will also only be 1 beer for growlers and no cans for saturday morning?

2. Horbar

Horbar Initiate (0) Feb 24, 2012 Rhode Island

You can't assume anything. You never know what is going to happen with the availability. There seems to be a handful of people in the know. I am just going to wait patiently for the production bump, which should be soon.

Ken_P and Stormfield like this.
  3. pisano

pisano Zealot (553) Sep 18, 2007 Massachusetts
    Trader

Sorry man, I was sarcastically implying that the line is probably already forming by now so 1PM might be the cutoff to get cans. With enough 4 packs left for about 100 ppl I'm hoping if I get there by 5 I won't be too late!

4. MattOC

MattOC Devotee (460) Jan 13, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

Ha. You know, after I posted my response I reread yours and wondered if you were being sarcastic, but I rolled with it. Sarcasm, lost in translation on internet posts. Good luck.

pisano likes this.
  5. DrunkyBuddha

DrunkyBuddha Initiate (0) Jul 3, 2014 Connecticut

How's the lines??

6. wehaveamap

wehaveamap Initiate (160) Jan 16, 2010 Massachusetts
    Trader

So ~300ish growlers of Good Morning if I'm doing the math right? Will that make it to the end of the night?

7. deleted_user_722966

deleted_user_722966 Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2013 New Hampshire
    Deactivated

Thx for the info Nate! Is that 13 sixtels on for retail tonight at brewery? Or 13 minus some for ebf, etc?

8. halo3one

halo3one Initiate (0) Jun 6, 2014 Georgia

Is this growler only for good morning or are there actual bottles?

9. Shwilly_Vanilli

Shwilly_Vanilli Initiate (148) Dec 20, 2013 Connecticut
    Trader

I highly doubt there will be anything left for tomorrow. Really, really hope I'm wrong.

10. bla211

bla211 Initiate (110) Mar 17, 2015 Colorado

Do you mean no beer at all or just Good Morning / Green cans?

11. TheOneTC

TheOneTC Initiate (157) Aug 23, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I believe they said on Twitter today that they were aiming to keg TWSS tomorrow, so maybe cans of that too? You really never know. I wouldn't expect Green cans to make it past the first hour today, and if any Good Morning is left for tomorrow, it wont be much.

12. MattXT

MattXT Initiate (0) Nov 23, 2010 Virginia

Growler only

13. Jmr85

Jmr85 Aspirant (263) Nov 25, 2013 Connecticut
    Trader

How's the line looking fellas?

14. PackieMcHopHead

PackieMcHopHead Initiate (0) Oct 1, 2009 Massachusetts

If I show up a little before 8, anyone know if they will fill the order even if there's a line, or will I get turned away?

15. darkandhoppy

darkandhoppy Aspirant (264) Dec 26, 2008 Connecticut

once your in the door, you're in. I hope there's some left for you

16. TheOneTC

TheOneTC Initiate (157) Aug 23, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

if you're there by eight you're good.there was nobody there at quarter after 7

17. Shanem12

Shanem12 Initiate (0) Nov 3, 2014 Connecticut

They kicked a by 8 at EBF. Pretty hurt IMO

18. CTFalcon

CTFalcon Aspirant (263) Nov 9, 2014 Connecticut

Got there at 5:30 and was #130. Out by 6. Crazy quick tonight, awesome work by the treehouse crew. Loving the new location, can't wait for the production increase!

Ken_P likes this.
  19. darkandhoppy

I have no idea what this means ?!

I trust you're having an awesome time :slight_smile:

jbertsch, Mikecap, Horbar and 2 others like this.
  20. OrangeAmps

OrangeAmps Initiate (0) Dec 25, 2010 Massachusetts

Did good morning kick?

21. jomobono

jomobono Aspirant (243) Mar 12, 2012 Massachusetts

Good Morning is still available for tomorrow.

bobbypaulson likes this.
  22. Shanem12

Shanem12 Initiate (0) Nov 3, 2014 Connecticut

I guess everything will be back tomorrow. I get that they run out, no big deal. Totally awesome beer fest!! Just wish I got some Tree House.

23. BigStein88

BigStein88 Aspirant (299) Nov 5, 2007 New Hampshire
    Trader

would assume he is typing on a phone and saying they kicked by 8pm at EBF. Not the end of the world but when you pay a good fee I know you want them all to last through the evening...

24. emottram

emottram Devotee (417) Feb 8, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I'm trying to decide if I want to make the 90 minute drive. any idea on the amount left?

25. jomobono

jomobono Aspirant (243) Mar 12, 2012 Massachusetts

Almost a barrel left. The earlier you can get there the better.

Don't forget different hours just for today: 10am to 3pm.

26. emottram

emottram Devotee (417) Feb 8, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

thanks...heading out the door very soon

ChrisinRI likes this.
  27. Jmr85

Trader

Anyone know if something is being added?

28. DigitalNate

DigitalNate Initiate (100) Dec 20, 2010 Massachusetts

There is about a barrel of GM left. Working to get TWSS in kegs for open.

29. jessehurlburt

jessehurlburt Initiate (0) Oct 17, 2014 Connecticut

My brother cracked a Green from mid-late feb this week. Amazing how well they hold up with the co2 purge. Poured like a thick, pillowy IPA milkshake. This spring is going to be amazing. I already have a VT buddy that's going to be sending fiddlehead and alchemist for Treehouse cans. A lot more people are going to get to experience treehouse, and I have a feeling they will need all the production they have coming on line. I can't imagine Julius being on tap in Bostin or Worcester. I know a lot of people that love beer that haven't yet gotten to try TH. Kegs in restaurants and cans is going to be a game changer for these guys.

30. RRtransvestification

RRtransvestification Initiate (0) Dec 21, 2012 New York

Does anyone know how often they're going to have Good Morning available? I head up to boston every now and then and was wondering if I might get lucky and be around when its at the brewery.

31. eb1610

eb1610 Initiate (0) Jan 3, 2014 Massachusetts

This is its 4th release since September. Its basically a crapshoot

32. darkandhoppy

It's true. Unf the fest only buys a certain $ value from each brewer. At least that was the explanation given when I went a couple years back and The Bruery ran out in about 25 minutes.

33. dmolz

dmolz Initiate (0) Dec 2, 2014 Connecticut

sweet. good to know. that's more than I thought. I hadn't started looking regularly til I went up finally - and now I'm hooked lol. the only other time I did and it was on, was another day with really limited stuff on. couldn't justify the trip from basically ny. hopefully one of the next, it'll be with a full growler availability of other beers so I can come back with an assortment of goodies. I'll almost definitely be there. need more treehouse in my life.

#233 dmolz, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  34. RRtransvestification

RRtransvestification Initiate (0) Dec 21, 2012 New York

Thanks for the response! Hopefully I know about it ahead of time to go up when it's there!

35. Justin42

Justin42 Aspirant (223) Apr 3, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

Fingers crossed that one of the IPAs will be available in cans on Saturday. My finacee is out of town for the weekend and I'd like to surprise her with some delicious beers upon her return on Sunday, so Saturday seems like an ideal day for my first trip to Tree House!.

36. Respirologist

Respirologist Initiate (170) Feb 26, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

CURIOSITY TWELVE (Imperial IPA- 8.3% ABV) - Our curiosity continues…. Twelve continues the exploration of different hop combinations, grain blends, and process tweaks to arrive at something that is sometimes planned and sometimes completely surprising. For this blend, we added a healthy dose of Munich to the grist to support massive additions of Amarillo, Warrior, Citra, and Mosaic. Twelve is ridiculously hop saturated, and as it warms it reveals juicy complexities balanced by a pungent dankness. Wholly unique and original... Our curiosity continues...! ($8 750 ML | $16 2L) Limit one 2L or two 750 ML.

JGLittle, Justin42 and eb1610 like this.
  37. MenardMa

MenardMa Initiate (0) Feb 6, 2011 Connecticut

Might have to finally check out the new place this week.

38. Jmr85

Trader

Anyone know if they are finally brewing on the new system yet

39. Horbar

Horbar Initiate (0) Feb 24, 2012 Rhode Island

Any cans this week?? Hate gambling on a 3.5 hour round trip when they silently release cans.

pjvie likes this.
  40. chewy527

chewy527 Initiate (0) Apr 1, 2014 Connecticut

I'd recommend waiting until they have a big release of cans. Based on everything I've read, once the 30 barrel system is pumping out beer (they started brewing on it last week or two weeks ago), they will be able to offer more cans (potentially by the case, definitely more than the 4-8 cans pp we've seen so far). My guess is that they will provide some advanced notice of the first big release, and not just surprise everybody with it. After that some type of predicable schedule should emerge...

Hoping that first big release comes in the next two weeks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.