Twang Releases First-Ever, Limited Time Offer: Pickle Beer Salt

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Jason, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Founder (8,525) Aug 23, 1996 Massachusetts
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society

(April 2020) San Antonio, TX - Twang Partners, Ltd. - a San Antonio family-owned company best known as the originators of citrus flavored beer salts - is thrilled to announce the launch of Pickle Beer Salt. The new flavor of beer salt will debut as a limited time offer and will be available starting at the end of March in grocery, convenience and liquor stores throughout Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma, while supplies last. The product can also be purchased and shipped anywhere in the U.S. via Twang’s website.

Beer fans can add a dash of dill to any brew with this delicious, new flavored salt from Twang. The unique blend captures the essence of a crisp dill pickle with just one shake of the bottle. Perfect for being adventurous with your beer drinking experience, Pickle Beer Salt is sold in 1 oz bottles ranging from $1.29 to $1.99.

“Our team proactively introduces original products that use flavors consumers are demanding, but in a way that gives them an entirely new food or drink experience,” said Elysia Treviño-Gonzales, Chief Executive Officer of Twang Partners Ltd. “Twang will always keep its iconic brands - like the original flavors of beer salt - but we enjoy the opportunity to be innovative.”

With the recent increase in demand for pickle products, Twang answered the call with this limited time offer. Pickle Beer Salt gives any lager a fun twist of flavor, sure to enhance the beer drinking experience. For more information on Twang, please visit www.twang.com

###

About Twang Partners, Ltd.
    Based in San Antonio, Texas, Twang Partners Ltd. is a family-owned and operated creator and manufacturer of premium-flavored salts, sugars and seasonings and credited as being “The original beer salt.” Since 1986, Twang Partners has produced the highest quality products designed to enhance the taste, appearance and enjoyment of food and beverages. Brands include Beer Salt, Michelada Mix, Twangerz, Twang-A- Rita, Clamato Salt, ZAS! Super Seasoning, and Cafe Zuca. Find Twang products in grocery, convenience, liquor and specialty store shelves across the country or order online. Twang Partners has successfully collaborated with some of the top food and beverage companies around the world to create innovative custom blends. For further information, visit www.twang.com

[​IMG]

2. AZBeerDude72

AZBeerDude72 Poo-Bah (2,098) Jun 10, 2016 Arizona
    Society Trader

3. rgordon

rgordon Meyvn (1,059) Apr 26, 2012 North Carolina

"Pahdun me suh, could you please pass de pickle beer salt?" Just rolls off the tongue!

Spikester and Bigrock like this.
  4. HouseofWortship

HouseofWortship Champion (815) May 3, 2016 Illinois
    Trader

A damning indictment against the 8,000+ brewers who haven't figured out how to make an adjunct salt and pickle beer yet....

5. Bigrock

Bigrock Initiate (84) Feb 4, 2013 Texas

Kids eat tons of this flavored salt here in Texas. They’ll LOVE this pickle version!

champ103 and rgordon like this.
  6. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,454) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Society Trader

I can think of all sorts of uses for this. Not a single one of them involves beer.

Spikester and Bigrock like this.
  7. dbl_delta

dbl_delta Poo-Bah (2,561) Sep 22, 2012 Pennsylvania
    Society

8. champ103

champ103 Poo-Bah (4,706) Sep 3, 2007 Texas
    Society

9. tzieser

tzieser Meyvn (1,156) Nov 21, 2006 New Jersey
    Trader

Looks like they're salting their Yuengling Lagers......lolwtf is this shit

10. Giantspace

Giantspace Champion (804) Dec 22, 2011 Pennsylvania

Why is the whole neck salted? I don’t put close to that much in my mouth when I drink. Really odd.

I do think I’m going to buy some if this, not for beer.

enjoy

11. HouseofWortship

HouseofWortship Champion (815) May 3, 2016 Illinois
    Trader

Did you ever think that maybe the bottle enjoys it?

TrojanRB likes this.
  12. jesskidden

jesskidden Poo-Bah (2,008) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Pry-off crown (Yuengling's are twist-offs, right?) and company based in TX (w/o Yuengling distribution) would suggest otherwise. Beer does look too dark for Heineken, tho', doesn't it.

[QUOTE="tzieser, post: 6859237, member: 108332"lolwtf is this shit[/QUOTE]

Can't disagree with that - OTOH - two of the current most replied to threads in Beer Talk are about peanut butter and raspberry beers...

tzieser likes this.
  13. tzieser

tzieser Meyvn (1,156) Nov 21, 2006 New Jersey
    Trader

Ah good call. I forgot about those twisty caps. My second guess was gonna be Spaten Märzen sans the foil longneck cover, but the beer in the pic still looks lighter than that. Third guess: St. Pauli girl dark? I like the Heineken suggestion but yeah too dark and I think Heineken Dark bottles are brown aren’t they? I give up.

14. jesskidden

jesskidden Poo-Bah (2,008) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Does it even still exist? (Years ago they were green, but don't know about the last few decades :grin:).
    [​IMG]

Given the company's San Antonio, TX home - maybe a Mexican beer? But I guess that's only Dos Equis ... uh, whatever they call the light colored/pils-ish version?

tzieser likes this.