Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Urge:Craft Alley

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by sarge27, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarge27

sarge27 Jun 9, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

Eriktheipaman likes this.
  2. besaunders

besaunders Nov 8, 2007 California

Barrel aged beers, whiskeys, 16 pound bowling balls - am I the only one foreseeing potential disaster here? :)
  3. UCLABrewN84

UCLABrewN84 Mar 18, 2010 California

Vomit in the finger holes.
    smithj2154 and domtronzero like this.
  4. tyrsis

tyrsis Mar 13, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

Sounds neat. These guys are going all in.
  5. carnevoodoo

carnevoodoo Oct 10, 2007 California
    Beer Trader

Grant is awesome, and I hope they kill it up there. It is nice to see people who love what they do expanding into brewing like this.
  6. Eriktheipaman

Eriktheipaman Sep 4, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

Wow that's awesome, Urge is in my top 5 beers places in SD. They also own another few restaurants including the wine place next door if I'm not mistaken.
  7. HopHead84

HopHead84 Nov 29, 2006 California
    Beer Trader

"The trio also owns The Barrel Room Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, the Commissary Kitchen, and cheese and charcuterie shop Brothers Provisions. All are located in Rancho Bernardo"
  8. Eriktheipaman

Eriktheipaman Sep 4, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

Yup read that after I posted. I was just too damn excited! Like a giddy school girl.
    HopHead84 likes this.
  9. ryno09

ryno09 May 1, 2010 California

Woohoo! That's really close to my house. I've been wanting someone to do this in Vista for awhile to a point I thought maybe I should look into opening such a place. Can't wait!
    Eriktheipaman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!