1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Value of HF Madness & civilization #1

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by TheElbow, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheElbow

TheElbow Initiate (0) Sep 3, 2013 California

Searching for the approximate price of one of these bottles / how many were produced by HF.

Thanks!

2. vonnegut21

vonnegut21 Initiate (0) Apr 27, 2012 New York

7clutch and TheElbow like this.
  3. TheElbow

TheElbow Initiate (0) Sep 3, 2013 California

vonnegut21 likes this.
  4. franklinn

franklinn Initiate (0) May 29, 2012 Vermont

One of the lower trading HFS bottles from this summer. It's a great BA stout and since some folks were able to purchase up to 6 of them, they can sometimes be had for a steal.

I prefer it to Madness 2 which had a much, much lower bottle count/limit.

5. amnesia85

amnesia85 Initiate (0) Mar 31, 2012 Connecticut
    Deactivated

Madness 2 appears to be trading low which is surprising as it contains Damon and port Damon. Mayb with the next release people will be looking for it to do side by sides.

6. nrs207

nrs207 Initiate (0) Sep 8, 2011 Pennsylvania

Not sure why. 300 bottles on MC2, and I prefer it to 1 at least... I think you're right though.

7. Shilt

Shilt Initiate (0) Dec 26, 2011 Virginia

I preferred MC2 as well. Have had both in the past week, and while the MC1 is tasting pretty good, it's not a HF stout I was blown away by. Would much rather drink BoT, Geneology (newest batch), or Damon over it. That said, it's a HF beer, pretty low bottle count, probably going to take another brewery only release, or some quality seasonals (GI variants) to land one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.