Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Victory Brewing up 38% in 2011

Discussion in 'Beer News' started by travduke, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Soracloud

Grats to Victory on the new digs! Victory has long since been a favorite of mine. Hop Devil is pretty much the reason why I love craft beer so much. Also, summer just won't be summer without Whirlwind. How I miss the old BA Gatherings that started and hours later ended at the lovely Downingtown brewpub :(

2. protosv

Which NY area are you referring to? Here in the Bronx, we get the St. Victorious and the Whirldwind, and if you don't mind a 20min drive north to Ardsley (westchester area) you can find every all of their beers except for Helios, which seems to have disappeared from these parts in the last year or so....

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe