Voodoo Pub Grand Opening 6/30

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by voodoobrewery, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodoobrewery

voodoobrewery Initiate (0) Aug 31, 2011 Pennsylvania

Over five years in the making, please help us celebrate the grand opening of our pub this Saturday June 30th. We will be open from 3pm-12am at our brewery located at 215 Arch Street in downtown Meadville, PA.

Grand Opening Tap List:
    4 Seasons IPA (Summer 1)
    Gran Met
    Pilzilla
    Voodoo Love Child
    White Magick of the Sun
    Wynona's Big Brown Ale
    Cowbell

The following will be available in VERY limited amounts, once they're gone, they're gone:

7.7.12- Gran Met aged on fresh dragon fruit, mango, papaya, pomegranate, blood oranges, and canary mellon. this beer was made for a very good friend of the brewery who is getting married on, you guessed it, 7.7.12

Grande Negro Voodoo Papi- Big Black Voodoo Daddy brewed with maple syrup and aged on whole vanilla beans, cinnamon sticks, and an assortment of hot chili peppers

Hope to see you there! As always, thanks for your continued support over the years, we wouldn't be here today without it! Cheers!

JM03, MarkIntihar and hhkal17 like this.
  2. voodoobrewery

3. gkatsoris

gkatsoris Initiate (0) Jun 27, 2007

Sure wish that read:
    215 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA

4. MoJaveMan250

MoJaveMan250 Initiate (0) Feb 23, 2011 Pennsylvania

Cool! I'm from Slippery Rock, i'll have to make it up there.

5. TomFoley

TomFoley Aspirant (259) Mar 19, 2005 Pennsylvania

Dragon Fruit!

6. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Mar 17, 2010 Michigan

Wish I could make this, but I'll be out of town this weekend. Hoping I'll be able to make a trip up there soon to check out the new place!

7. ThoreauLikeAGirl

ThoreauLikeAGirl Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2011 Pennsylvania

is the 7-7-12 and Grande Negro Voodoo Papi bottles or draft?

8. voodoobrewery

yes, draft only. 50L of 7.7.12 and one 1/6 of GNVP for saturday

9. NJOssie

NJOssie Initiate (0) Feb 28, 2012 New Jersey

congrats guys... Curt is a cool dude... please let me know when you guys want to do an event in NJ and I'll help you guys out.

gkatsoris likes this.
  10. voodoobrewery

We would like to take a moment to sincerely thank everyone who came out and supported our grand opening over the weekend. We are truly humbled by the response, not only by those who traveled from out of town and out of state, but also by the great support from the locals. We look forward to seeing everyone again in the near future!

11. MoJaveMan250

MoJaveMan250 Initiate (0) Feb 23, 2011 Pennsylvania

It was a great time! I really enjoyed the brewpub and both of the specialty beers. The Grande Negro Voodoo Papi was spicy!

12. NABS

NABS Initiate (116) May 11, 2011 Ohio

I'm so glad I hopped in the car and drove over. Well worth the time/gas.

I enjoyed all of the beers I tried, but without question, the Cowbell was the winner. Had I tried it first, I may not have had anything else. I hope to get back as soon as I can to have some more.

Congrats on the grand opening achievement/turnout. Thanks for the great beer; looking forward to being back in the near future.

JM03 likes this.
  13. gkatsoris

top 5 beer imho!!!

14. NABS

I can see why; it was absolutely amazing! Looking forward to some more soon.

15. gkatsoris

It comes around this area pretty often. My frequent spot is The Hulmeville Inn, and I see it there more often than not.

Did they hand out cookies with your pint?

16. NABS

Not with mine personally, but they were (and this is great for them) so swamped, I don't know if they could have done so, even if they wanted to. There were MANY customers looking to get some awesome beer and they were definitely taken care of ASAP.

(But that sounds awesome!)

17. gkatsoris

haha yeah I was caught off guard by it, but thought 'oh well what the hell LOL'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.