Want to go to Dark Lord day?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by doughanson78, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doughanson78

doughanson78 Champion (816) May 28, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

So I ended up with 2 tickets. My wife was going to go but we cant afford for both of us to go. A couple BA friends fell through. Wondering if any, preferbably, seattle area BA's would like to go and split rental car and motel costs. Preference goes to BA's I've met before. Let me know. Looking to find out soon otherwise I might just trade the ticket.

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Initiate (0) Feb 27, 2012 Virginia

Are you asking someone on a mandate?

djbreezy and bifrost17 like this.
  3. doughanson78

doughanson78 Champion (816) May 28, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.