Washington Beer Awards (GWBF?)

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by beertunes, Feb 6, 2013.

1. beertunes

beertunes Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

2. distantmantra

distantmantra May 23, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

WA Brewers Festival over Father's Day weekend would be perfect. Such a great event. Need to get my daughter a new beer shirt for the event. Last year she had on a Tiny Pliny shirt. Fremont needs to make kid's shirts.

3. leedorham

leedorham Apr 27, 2006 Washington

The Pour Fool already did his awards and that's the only opinion that really matters to anyone in the know.

oregone and Sarlacc83 like this.
  4. sergeantstogie

sergeantstogie Nov 16, 2010 Washington

Thank you for changing your avatar.

leedorham likes this.
  5. leedorham

leedorham Apr 27, 2006 Washington

Did the last one make you ...uncomfortable?

6. sergeantstogie

Wait is that the I couldn't care less about what people think but spend pages and pages explaining how little I care guy?

7. sergeantstogie

Very much so. I don't think I was able to comprehend anything you said with that marble in a bunghole

8. markemiley

markemiley Feb 11, 2007 Washington

The awards will be announced at the Washington Brewers Festival. We hadn't officially confirmed it with the Washington Beer Commission (who endorses the event) until early last week but now it is for sure. We'll have more details soon, but it might be during Friday night and we'll have tags for the winning beers at the festival, similar to the Great American Beer Festival.

beertunes likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!