What beer are you drinking now? #117

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by DerrickW, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alelover

alelover Aug 19, 2012 Michigan

[​IMG]
    i was going to go to bed seeing as how its already 2am but the girlfriend is gone and...well, yolo! haha :D
    FBS paired with some connie chung to help shut these eyes of mine. two of my all time favorites!
    cheers!!

FatBoyGotSwagger, Hanzo and mecmd like this.
  2. stayclean

stayclean Mar 17, 2012 Wisconsin

[​IMG]

Finally got around to picking up some of this, and god damn, really liking this fresh more than I did last year.

3. boudreaux

boudreaux Feb 13, 2009 Alabama

Just picked up a sixer of this beautiful brew today. Can't wait to enjoy the weekend with these guys!

cjoc83, fujindemon74 and WYVYRN527 like this.
  4. boudreaux

boudreaux Feb 13, 2009 Alabama

Polishing off the last of the Sweetwater Happy Ending and Festive Ale six-packs a friend conveniently left in the fridge as a thanks for letting him crash on my couch while he's job-searching. Definitely worth the o-so-tiresome (ha) task of pulling out the sleeper sofa in exchange for these delicious brews.

5. iSTi

iSTi Sep 10, 2012 California

6. WYVYRN527

WYVYRN527 Jan 8, 2007 Minnesota

Couldn't help it. Had to try the thermonuclear version.

[​IMG]

Damn, it's tasty! Wish I had more than one.

7. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Aug 1, 2012 New York

What town you in? May have to meet up give you some cash. You bringing any mules?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!