What beer are you drinking now? #163

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by schnarr84, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zac16125

zac16125 Jan 26, 2010 South Carolina
    Beer Trader

Just got off of a night shift, enjoying the hell out of this one. It's so nice to have such a ridiculously good beer available to me pretty much year round.

[​IMG]

2. bifrost17

bifrost17 Dec 16, 2011 Washington

Drinking some Enjoy By 4.20.13

So happy about the Mariners winning today, and King Felix dominating the A's!

3. Resuin

Resuin Jun 18, 2012 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Enjoying my first FiftyFifty Eclipse - 2012 Old Fitzgerald. Very tasty - cheers!

[​IMG]

4. flayedandskinned

flayedandskinned Jan 1, 2011 California
    Beer Trader

Sculpin and Union Jack

5. mental1

mental1 Jan 31, 2013 Virginia

Not a drain pour for me, but I can see your point. IMO it started off interesting but became less easy to drink as you got through it. I was glad when it was over.

chanokokoro likes this.
  6. Eastside151

Eastside151 Jun 29, 2012 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Tried this one..
    [​IMG]

7. fujindemon74

fujindemon74 Nov 7, 2012 Pennsylvania

My wife had her bridal shower at the Iron Abbey (technically next door at N'Brasa in the great room) on a day when they had an IPA tap takeover so I had to have a few PTE, Palate Wrecker, etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!