What Beer Are You Drinking Now? #2684

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by mschrei, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoptheology

hoptheology Poo-Bah (5,378) May 12, 2014 South Dakota
    Society Trader

Boulevard Phantom Haze.

[​IMG]

Has an interesting orange marmalade caramel roll thing going. That's it though. Acidic but not juicy or creamy, I'm thinking that "haze" is distinctly separate from "New England" and the haze thing just doesn't cut it for me. It's a gimmick - like we did not filter our beer so you will like this if you like Heady - NOT!

Sigh. My search for good locally distributed New England style IPA continues. I hope that maybe Lupulin or somebody will figure out how to execute it properly. This is just another "haze craze" beer and will probably meet the drain shortly. 3.7 out of 5.

nruhlig, hopsputin, Shanex and 6 others like this.
  2. hoptheology

hoptheology Poo-Bah (5,378) May 12, 2014 South Dakota
    Society Trader

Back to the juice with Southern Grist

[​IMG]

3. ChicagoJ

ChicagoJ Meyvn (1,293) Feb 2, 2015 Illinois

It's not Thai people's fault White people don't season their food. :stuck_out_tongue:

My brother's wife is from Ko Samui, she thought I would find her food too spicy and I just laughed and now she knows I can handle the heat. Only lost to heat once, ghost and scorpion when I ran out of beer. Was fine with Jake Melnick's Habanero, Ghost Pepper, Scorpion and Carolina Reaper wing mix, because they have enough beer.

If you go to Vegas, hit Archi's Thai, very good and you can ask for mild (4-5) which they will provide. Very good all around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.