What Beer Are You Drinking Now? #2800

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by mschrei, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mschrei

mschrei Poo-Bah (2,631) Jul 4, 2014 Illinois
    Society Trader

Looks like the thread hasn’t started yet, so here goes. I think there was something about favorite books and favorite beers today, right? I’ve got a couple of both lined up. In the category of favorite comic/graphic novel, easy choice: the series that revolutionized comics in the 80’s, one that is still around with the HBO tv show 35 years later, the Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons triumph, Watchmen. And in the category of favorite morning beer, well, that was probably an even easier choice for me....
    [​IMG]
    Cheers, book and beer fans! Let’s make this a great day!

2. cjgiant

cjgiant Poo-Bah (5,349) Jul 13, 2013 District of Columbia
    Society

I awoke with a dry salty crust over me and my face planted in the sand. What happened??

Oh yeah, the ship! She's... gone. Where am I?

Hmmm... there's the crash of waves and bobbing up and down in one is what looks like someone's suitcase. Just as I reach to grab the case from the water, I stub my toe on something half buried in the sand. Slinging the case onto the shore causes it to pop open and a few books tumble out along with various sundries.

I go to check out the impediment. What is it? It looks almost as if a case of beer washed upon (and mostly into) the shore. As I start to dig, my mind wanders... I wonder what books the owner of the case packed. As I continue excavation, my theory grows closer to being proven that there is beer in the case. And then I wonder what if it's... not just any beer, but my favorite beer. Why not? Why not a little luck after such misfortune...

[​IMG]

That's right, folks, it's @LeperJim and my misfortune to bring to you today Books & Brews (note to self, rethink this line). I see one of the men from Chicago has already made an umbrella from tree branches and cracked a favorite beer and is enjoying the beach as we speak.

The guidelines are simple: if you can, post one of your all time favorite beers that you are enjoying today - in the moment of hitting Reply. Throw one of your favorite books into the post - photo or description. Tell us something about why the chosen book and beer are among your favorite - your top of the chart in their respective categories.

You don't have to participate, of course - this is all in good fun. As long as you post the beer you are drinking now, the thread moves on as usual. But please feel free to chime in and have some fun with it.

I mean as much fun as you can after reading this long post. I'm hoping it makes your top 5. Cheers to all, and to all a good brew (and book)!

#2 cjgiant, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  3. SawDog505

SawDog505 Poo-Bah (5,413) Apr 9, 2010 New Hampshire
    Society

[​IMG] I shall join you Matt, very hot spell in Central NH and starting one of my favorite local brewery’s. Poured into a 16 oz can shaped pint glass, canned on 6/10/20. Pours a cloudy orange with a solid finger sticky white head that leaves a ring of lace as it slowly settles. 4.25.

Smell ripe melon, peach, earthy herbal hops that I can’t explain any other way, and a little lemon zest. 4.25

Taste follows honeydew, peach, herbal, and a little hint of lemon, but not overly bitter and well balanced. 4.25

Mouthfeel is above medium, gentle carbonation, a little sticky not dry, and drinks a little bigger than 7.3% but very easy going down. 4.25

Overall this isn’t a NEIPA, kind of a hybrid of East and West, but well crafted and tasty. Cheers @mschrei. 4.25

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 58 others like this.
  4. cjgiant

Society

Nice!! We actually stayed up late last night re-watching the HBO series.

I'll get my shit together and do my first beer and book post here, shortly.

5. mschrei

mschrei Poo-Bah (2,631) Jul 4, 2014 Illinois
    Society Trader

Gracias, @SawDog505!

And @cjgiant, that was an epic introduction to what will hopefully be a fun and fascinating theme day. Also, as usual, the extremely talented @LeperJim did an amazing job as the resident WBAYDN theme day art director. Cheers, you creative gentlemen!

6. Ozzylizard

Ozzylizard Poo-Bah (4,235) Oct 5, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Good day BAS! Off to a foggy start to the day, both outside in the fog and inside in my mind. Today's New Breakfast Beer:

[​IMG]

This is one good beer and Williamston, MI, is only around a seven hour drive so I'm thinking...
    I got an unsolicited job offer yesterday but Mrs. Lizard put her foot down (on my throat) and said "NO!!!!" Too bad, I'm bored shitless being one of those persons who live to work and I really miss the smell of anaerobes in the morning. Ah well...

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 52 others like this.
  7. Justonemore91

Justonemore91 Zealot (505) Nov 24, 2018 New York
    Society Trader

Happy Saturday advocates. Starting out with a mystery beer from an awesome beer enthusiast
    @CanConPhilly. Poured almost like a cola soda, deep mahogany brown with a but with a beautiful creamy head. First thing to hit the nose was dark toast, and as I swirled the glass got wisp of marshmallow. The taste followed through with the smell with some roasted malts and a creamy mouthfeel. Just straight up toasty sweetness blended perfectly with some dark fruits. Drinks so clean and so easy as you only want more after every sip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is a damn good beer packing lots of flavor at only 3.5 %abv. Not only is forest & main a new brewery to me but this is also my first mild and certainly won't be my last. We need more beers like this. Low abv goodness with a good mouthfeel and lots of flavor. I will be on the lookout for more milds as this was a delight to drink. Thank you @CanConPhilly for sharing this with me cheers

8. cjgiant

Society

Well, since I awoke and ridded myself of tiredness, figured I'd chime in on the theme:
    [​IMG]

This post's list is one along the lines of: whose work would I be happy to see in any form on the island?

For Brews, I have had no von Trapp beers I would not have again, and a high percentage I would enjoy again. They can easily fill the need for a lighter beer selection while on the island. Their Dunkel is a standout to me, though, and at least threatens to be in my top five (definitely would fit in the top 10).

Other breweries that could fill in the list are Sierra Nevada as a player-weighted odds of a crap shoot for mid-strength quality, and DFH for high-octane stuff (and a tad more risk). There are some breweries I'd be really curious about jumping into the list if I'd had more from them (Hill Farmstead comes to mind).

For Books, Steinbeck would be at the top, even though I have read less of his stuff than I should considering I am placing him there. In what I've read, I have liked how his characters often want to do or be better, but generally end up regressing to their own mean.

Due to the general shortness of his works, Philip K Dick would probably be lowest on the list. JRR Tolkien and the not shown Clive Cussler (solo) would be in the middle for the simple enjoyment of the stories.

Happy summer solstice, BAs!
    (yep, we chose the longest day in the northern hemisphere for this theme)

Note: if you want to join in, your posts definitely do not need to be this long - I just like typing

9. Justonemore91

Society Trader

Another forest & main delight sent from the generous @CanConPhilly . A beautiful saison clocking in at 4.5% abv. I'm loving these low abv offerings from this brewery. Will have to pay them a visit in the near future. Cheers
    [​IMG]

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 47 others like this.
  10. GreenBayBA

GreenBayBA Meyvn (1,393) Aug 30, 2015 Wisconsin
    Society Trader

[​IMG]
    I have always been primarily interested in non-fiction books, and specifically, biographies of athletes and rock stars. This book is a great collection of stories about the greatest sports franchise in the history of our planet. As a resident of Green Bay, WI, I feel an obligation to learn as much about the history of the Green Bay Packers as I can. This is quite an entertaining book. NEIPAs are my favorite style of beer, and Wisconsin used to not have any breweries that brewed the style well. Suddenly, The Brewing Projekt, out of Eau Claire, WI, came along. This is their signature NEIPA. I became aware of it showing up in stores in my area in early 2018. When a shipment arrived, it would sell out immediately. Many other breweries in the state have started to brew quality NEIPAs, but I will never forget how exciting it was when for the first time, I could acquire quality NEIPAs without having to trade for them with people outside of the State of Wisconsin.

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 54 others like this.
  11. beergoot

beergoot Poo-Bah (6,481) Oct 11, 2010 Colorado
    Society Trader

Steinbeck and Tolkein...excellent taste...I've read so much Steinbeck and so much Tolkien over the years. The last Tolkien book I read though was a complete waste - Beren and Lúthien - but have read and reread the classic 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lord of the Rings' so many times...probably need to reread them again soon...

LarryV, DoctorZombies, eppCOS and 9 others like this.
  12. ChicagoJ

ChicagoJ Meyvn (1,262) Feb 2, 2015 Illinois
    Trader

Thank you @cjgiant for your great thread idea and kickoff! I look forward to getting great book ideas in addition to the great beer posted here daily.

I'm starting off with a Chicago Pilsner, Maplewood Brewery's Pulaski Pils and three baseball books.

[​IMG]

I love history and mathematics / probability. Also loved sports growing up, and baseball combined the best of these loves.

Bill Veeck owned my favorite sports team, the Chicago White Sox, twice, the second of which saved the team from moving to Denver. He was the first to integrate the American League once he was allowed to own a team. He was a great owner, and even greater man. Veeck as in Wreck is my favorite Bill Veeck book, and is also the name of my Rottiserie Baseball Team.

Dodger Dogs to Fenway Franks by Bob Wood details Bob's trip to every MLB stadium one summer. Written while I was starting college, it planted an idea that I could do this as well, and I have attended games at 42 MLB stadiums at this point, 14 no longer active and 28 current, with the new Atlanta and Miami stadiums on the to do list (add Texas once they open).

Bill James combined a great love of baseball statistics and history. I have read many of his books, but the one pictured Bill James Historical Baseball Abstract is my favorite. This book goes into each decade with interesting facts and discussions regarding players and teams. If you love baseball history, you will love this book.

My next beer and books will have a different theme. I'll return later today.

13. cjgiant

Society

To be fair, @LeperJim is the main force behind the books side of the theme - I'm merely directing things :wink:

Nice Twilight Zone video.

Speaking of last reads, my last from Steinbeck was a quick re-read of The Moon is Down. I was sure I had read it before, and knew the general idea of it, but didn't remember many details at all. Funny enough, reading it I felt it seemed written sort of like a play and in following up I found out it was (unsurprisingly it's also a film, which I haven't seen).

LarryV, mickyge, ChicagoJ and 3 others like this.
  14. JediMasterLenin

JediMasterLenin Disciple (324) Dec 25, 2018 District of Columbia

Fantastic first choice, I re-read Watchmen every year starting on October 12th.

15. BeerVikingSailor

BeerVikingSailor Savant (936) Nov 19, 2009 Ohio
    Trader

Hey early BA's - and thanks for putting on another awesome WBAYDN theme day!

For me, it will be difficult to post "only" 5 favorite books throughout the day, ditto with the beer selections......but I will try!

For those who have "known" me here for the past 10+ years, it is obvious I am a sailor and boat guy - also a book guy - some friends joked when I started collecting beer glasses, that the glasses would overrun my large book collection! Nahhhh, room for both in the little Boathouse here!

Starting with this one - had a huuuggee effect on me growing up - Tinkerbelle, by local Clevelander Bob Manry - he sailed his converted 13 ft Old Town sailboat across the Atlantic in 1965, and wrote this great boat! I have a first edition hard back copy somewhere, but this will do....
    And the beer, well - super yummo!

[​IMG]

More to come later - keep 'em coming!

[​IMG]

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 60 others like this.
  16. GreenBayBA

GreenBayBA Meyvn (1,393) Aug 30, 2015 Wisconsin
    Society Trader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This book turned me from a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and Jagermeister drinker into the craft beer fanatic that I am now. This is not one of my top five beers, but it has one of my top five beer names!

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 52 others like this.
  17. tyrannosaurus69

tyrannosaurus69 Initiate (0) Jun 11, 2020 England

[​IMG]
    and...
    [​IMG]

I think my first barrel aged imperials, so I don't really have a point of reference, but these were incredible. The coconut and maple one was the standout, with those flavours combining with bourbon from the barrels for a marriage made in Heaven. The chocolate and banana was also incredible. The missus bought me a Bourbon County vertical pack ('17/'18/'19) for my birthday, so I'm going to do a comparison with those to see how it stacks up with one of the bigboys from the States. Cheers!

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 43 others like this.
  18. SawDog505

SawDog505 Poo-Bah (5,413) Apr 9, 2010 New Hampshire
    Society

[​IMG] One more before I head in to sell some beers. The store I work at is right near two big lakes and it is going to be in the 90 today. Hoping to be really busy. See you all around 3.

19. Limazulu

Limazulu Aspirant (248) Jan 4, 2020 Idaho
    Trader

The Beer - Humble Abode nano-brewery's "DE-STRESS IPA". It is, in fact, one of the better all-round tropical IPA's I've had in recent memory, and hey... if I'm stranded on a beautiful island, might as well de-stress and enjoy the moment.

The Books - The three best travelogues of all-time. 1)Blue Highways, 2)A Walk in the Woods, and 3)Travels with Charley. In that sequence of prominence. I am re-reading Blue Highways right now for the third time, the only book that I've ever gone cover-to-cover with more than twice. This new print of the book is replacement for my original Blue Highways book from the late 1980's. Its binding finally failed towards the ending of reading #2 ten years ago and started losing pages.

Why travelogues - while reading them, I am transported to another place and time. Extra credit goes to William Least Heat Moon for being a craft beer fanatic. His book "Roads to Quoz" might as well be a craft beer travelogue from his experiences in the mid 1990's before craft beer was a "thing".

[​IMG]

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 50 others like this.
  20. CanConPhilly

CanConPhilly Poo-Bah (2,832) May 17, 2012 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

I enjoy Forest & Main’s ipas, but they really shine on their lower abv, less popular styles. They make great 3-4% abv stouts too. Now you’re making me want milds and saisons! Great morning beers too.

21. Limazulu

Limazulu Aspirant (248) Jan 4, 2020 Idaho
    Trader

That's two separate mentions of Steinbeck book credits already!

22. cjgiant

Society

I just saw your post. Travels with Charley is one I haven't read - though I am now moving it up the list (I have read Cannery Row three times, at least). One of the fun things prepping for this theme was seeing all the books I haven't read but want to and am for the time being motivated to check out. Cheers and thanks for participating!

23. Justonemore91

Society Trader

Perfect for the summer time. I can see myself drinking multiple packs of their low abv offerings on a hot afternoon while out by the pool

24. thesherrybomber

thesherrybomber Devotee (402) Jun 13, 2017 California
    Society Deactivated

[​IMG]

Not my best pour (or shot!)

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 41 others like this.
  25. davidmillar

davidmillar Initiate (0) Jun 20, 2020

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 42 others like this.
  26. Urk1127

Urk1127 Poo-Bah (1,818) Jul 2, 2014 New Jersey
    Society

Still sick so no beer but will gladly post up books later. Cheers.

27. Urk1127

Society

If you enjoy the hobbit, the Silmarillion apparently takes place even before those events. I have not read myself but I know of it’s existence.

LarryV, LeperJim, beergoot and 2 others like this.
  28. zid

zid Meyvn (1,242) Feb 15, 2010 New York
    Trader

Today I will feature one of my all-time favorite authors and all-time favorite beers for this themed thread.

Those two things would be author William Hope Hodgson and JW Lees Harvest Ale.

William Hope Hodgson:
    [​IMG]

John Lees:
    [​IMG]

They work really well as a pair. Hodgson was born in England in 1877. Just one year prior, in 1876, the English brewery started by John Lees in 1828 changed its name to JW Lees (a very authorly use of initials) and went about building a new brewhouse. Did Hodgson ever drink a Lees beer in his lifetime?

Hodgson spent some years at sea as a sailor and didn’t find the experience to be entirely positive. As a result, much of his written output revolves around stranded seafarers - so he’s also a perfect fit for today’s desert island theme. My picture below features a 1975 hardcover collection of a few of his short stories. He is known for his horror/fantastic/weird fiction and nautical tales, and would possibly be forgotten today if he wasn’t such a big influence on HP Lovecraft (speaking of an authorly use of initials). As a reader, I tend to gravitate to work that showcases an author’s imagination rather than writing proficiency or character development. By those standards, Hodgson is amazing to me. He died in World War I.

Regarding beer, I gravitate more to “drinking beers” than double digit ABV ones… but I have a strong attachment to barley wines / strong ales (that haven’t touched a bourbon barrel), and in that category, my favorite is JW Lees Harvest Ale. It is a wonderful expression of barley wine and English brewing… and that particular combination is unfortunately far too rare in the US market.

[​IMG]

I assume that many “vertical” fans do not realize that each batch of this beer is unique. I’ve had about 7 different vintages, I’ve had it in “cask” form, and I’ve had the Port/Sherry/Calvados/Lagavulin versions… but an aged 2001 edition knocked my pilly socks off. Today I am drinking a 2002 edition. I’ve had a 2002 once before. At this age, this vintage isn’t one of my favorites, but it's still great. It’s an intense sipper that reminds me of bread pudding soaked in alcohol and sour cherry juice. This would be a very good beer for a desert island.

There was a promotional video on the JW Lees site with a voice over poem that I decided to transcribe for this post since it’s an example of written art from a brewer... and that ties today’s themes together nicely. Sure, it’s a sappy bit of marketing, but is also seems appropriate in these times of uncertainty and isolation. It’s funny how that’s the case for many things. Cheers all.

We are born of a time when beer was beer
    When workers grafted under skies unclear
    The good John Lees of strong intention a pioneer
    A man of invention, he brewed his beer for greater good
    For workers toiling sweat and blood
    We’ve passed this craft from year to year
    From father to son, to grandchildren dear
    Never losing sight of who we are
    of what got us here
    The northern star
    A restless spirit of thirst for our craft
    Cask ales fermented served on draught
    Two hundred years so far apart
    Yet joined by beers in a timeless art
    A traditional craft, a modern take
    Another brew we are yet to make
    But beer alone is not it all
    It needs a home, a welcome, walls
    A timeless union of pint and pub
    Of clank and chatter, banter and grub
    As skies have cleared, change has blown
    The choice of drinks in times has grown
    Lagers, cocktails, bubbles, wines
    A place to meet, to work, to dine
    There’s still one thing remains the same
    Beyond the JW Lees good name
    The special atmosphere that makes us tick
    Beyond the drinks, the food, the bricks
    A family business is a funny thing
    Through heavy times with leaden wings
    Stick together is what we do
    We stick it out, we see it through
    To brew good times, an endless quest
    To do things right, to never rest
    To future generations we do turn
    For their respect, we look to earn
    So they may toast us with a pint of beer
    Let’s raise a glass to the next two hundred years

@cavedave
    @TongoRad
    @LeperJim

#28 zid, Jun 20, 2020
  29. lordofthewiens

lordofthewiens Poo-Bah (5,212) Sep 17, 2005 New Mexico
    Society

When @LeperJim and @cjgiant proposed this idea, I thought it would be relatively simple to choose five books and five beers. How wrong I was! I do have five books and five (or more) beers, but they were chosen in the moment and could be changed.
    Anyway, as of 8:34 MDT, here are my five books and one beer.

[​IMG]

There could be a number of stouts besides BCBS. Mott the Lesser, Marshall Zhukov, Nikita come to mind. A Deal With the Devil is a phenomenal barleywine. I love Heady. And one of my all-time favorites, Curieux.
    As far as the books go, these are all books I have read at least twice. And the Band Played On is a great parallel to the corona virus pandemic. There is an administration unable or unwilling to take it seriously, and Tony Fauci plays a role in both instances. Richard Powers and Scott Turow both can flat-out write, and they tell a great story. Word of Honor is a compelling story of a Viet Nam veteran who is accused of war crimes years after he served in Viet Nam. Stephen King in 1974 was an aspiring author and high school English teacher in Maine. His debut novel, Carrie, had been turned down by most every publisher. It did finally get printed, and the rest is history.
    This should be a fun Saturday!

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 48 others like this.
  30. Urk1127

Society

[​IMG] going to start with my favorite author

HP Lovecraft.

His influence on many things is wild from music to movies even Narragansett did a series of beers for him which I’ll post up very old pictures here lol. For those not knowing he is an OG horror and science fiction author. He comes across as sporadic at times maybe even gets sidetracked and becomes “boring” but this creates a more expansive story. This book is a collection of his work (I have several) since he writes mostly short stories or novellas. My favorite being The Shadow over the Innsmouth. There are rumors he is difficult to read which again can be true but any fan of horror and fiction should definitely pick up a compilation of his works like this.
    [​IMG]
    Narragansett unammable black lager. From a few years ago. Lovecraft describes his monsters as indescribable but then has six descriptive factors for them lmao. Maybe a reason behind the name of this beer.

[​IMG]
    Narragansett I Am Providence.

Born in Rhode Island and on his tombstone and various murals says I Am Providence. This imperial red was so good I actually emailed them begging them to continue making it.

Cheers.

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 51 others like this.
  31. cjgiant

Society

Nice post, with the theme so well-woven into the selections. I just did a quick lookup of the author and after your post am intrigued enough that I will surely try reading some of his works.

On a bit of a side note, just before we thought of this theme day, I had re-read Robinson Crusoe and while it was a good read and would fit into the theme, it is not something I would miss were it not found on the island.

#31 cjgiant, Jun 20, 2020
  32. TheIPAHunter

TheIPAHunter Poo-Bah (2,879) Aug 12, 2007 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Why does this feel like a @SawDog505 post?

kuhndog, jvgoor3786, LarryV and 17 others like this.
  33. BeerVikingSailor

BeerVikingSailor Savant (936) Nov 19, 2009 Ohio
    Trader

Hey Books and Brews BA's

Did a nice canoe paddle with Miss Emma around 9 am - going to be a warm day, so wanted to get out on the water early today....she loved it!

A classic PBR $1.00 / pounder pint and a punk rock Zen book, what could be better! I met Brad Warner - a Zen Priest and former bassist for the punk band Zero Defects, at a local talk at our downtown libary some years ago - he signed some of his books for me....interesting stuff! He wrote Hardcore Zen earlier - and these 2 are great reads in their own right....Sit Down and Shut Up, and Zen Wrapped in Karma, Dipped in Chocolate.....fun books and, uhm, enlightening!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zen Dog Emma

[​IMG]

34. thebeers

thebeers Poo-Bah (3,307) Sep 10, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

35. Urk1127

Society

[​IMG]
    this thread has me excited today.

number 2 is Frankenstein.

I am a giant fan of all things horror and science fiction. Frankenstein is the first. It honestly took me almost a year to read this book because it is difficult. Not sure if it’s the wording or the old way of “speaking” or English but this book is hard. It is also amazing once you get through it. Haven’t picked up in a while hence the dust but definitely great if you have the time and patience. I get bored easily but still enjoy this book. That doesn’t mean it’s particularly boring though. It was written in what the 1800s? So to see what people thought was horror 200 years ago is interesting enough in that aspect.

cheers.

36. BEERMILER12

BEERMILER12 Poo-Bah (3,674) Sep 11, 2010 Maine
    Society

37. Trull

Trull Aspirant (285) Dec 24, 2016 Massachusetts

Harpoon’s rec league at the beach. Enjoy your Saturday BA!

[​IMG]

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 40 others like this.
  38. beergoot

beergoot Poo-Bah (6,481) Oct 11, 2010 Colorado
    Society Trader

I read it way back in the day when it first came out...I believe it came out sometime in the mid- to late-70s...

39. WesMantooth

WesMantooth Poo-Bah (3,103) Jan 8, 2014 Ohio
    Society Trader

Finally found some of these.
    [​IMG]
    Really nice aroma. Very bready and grainy. Tastes pretty good, but a little too green and bitter on the finish

40. GrumpyGas

GrumpyGas Poo-Bah (2,006) Apr 7, 2009 Illinois
    Society Trader

Pollyanna Lite Thinking was originally released as Lite Reading, but after a GABF medal they were exposed to an issue that required correction, so the beer used to be more appropriate to the @LeperJim thread.
    [​IMG]
    These books have traveled with me for a couple of decades at least. Someone with better psychological insight than I could probably tell you of their interconnection. Either way, they have all added to my appreciation of life and will, no doubt, enhance my stay on the @cjgiant island.

Slainte!

RaulMondesi, jrc1093, Reef and 41 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.