What Beer Are You Drinking Now? #3323

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by SawDog505, Nov 25, 2021 at 11:23 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawDog505

SawDog505 Poo-Bah (6,109) Apr 9, 2010 New Hampshire
    Society

[​IMG] My new work schedule has my sleep all messed up. Not sure what is up with the floaties instead of the straight haze, but still tasty. Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving all.

2. russpowell

russpowell Poo-Bah (11,404) May 24, 2005 Arkansas
    Society Trader

Insomnia, here as well. No fixed schedule today anyway. Time for a beer review, Gnarly Barley Jucifer IPA. Happy Thanksgiving you Jive Turkeys!

3. Ozzylizard

Ozzylizard Poo-Bah (4,669) Oct 5, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Good day BAs and Happy Thanksgiving to our Murrican buds! Thanks @Sawdog 505 for starting today's thread. Today's New Breakfast Beer turned out not to be new when I tried to add the review. Seems I had one back in 2015. Oh well, thems the breaks. Still, a good example of a wild ale, sour and tasty. Thanks Ross! (@Roy_Hobbs)

[​IMG]

4. mschrei

mschrei Poo-Bah (3,032) Jul 4, 2014 Illinois
    Society Trader

Happy Turkey Day, my fellow virtual bar denizens! After last night’s barrel aged stout fest, it’s time for....a barrel aged stout. Hope you all have a festive, safe, and happy day full of great food, great company, and great beer. Cheers!
    [​IMG]

5. Peach63

Peach63 Savant (968) Jul 17, 2019 New York
    Society Trader

Happy Thanksgiving. Drinking Trooper Day Of The Dead.

[​IMG]

6. superspak

superspak Poo-Bah (24,828) May 5, 2010 North Carolina
    Society Trader

Good morning BA. Got into my sister's house at 4am. I dropped off my cats at a pet suites after work yesterday. Left around 8pm. Good drive and got plenty of playing Spotify in. Was a bit of a wild drive. I walked in to my BIL sleeping on the couch so we rolled one up lol.

Got a couple 4 packs with me from the big stash. I used to bring so much beer home with me. Really unnecessary. I planned to visit Julia in Columbus on my way back. Whether or not they let me in the house doesn't matter. We will get some dinner in Columbus. :heart_eyes:
    [​IMG]

Miss my cats but Paulie is taking over the complaints department.
    [​IMG]

This is tasting fantastic. Cherry gives more of a raisin dark fruit note now with added molasses. Solid barrel presence and mild warmth of booze and abv.
    [​IMG]

Cheers

Great new album

7. tasterschoice62

tasterschoice62 Poo-Bah (2,344) May 14, 2014 Rhode Island
    Society Trader

Hope all my BA family has a Happy Thansgiving. Enjoy the day and hug your family.
    Im off to work at the restaurant but will hopefully be back later to toast with you all.
    Have a great day!

8. DoctorZombies

DoctorZombies Poo-Bah (4,021) Feb 1, 2015 Florida
    Society Trader

Oohhh, that’s a great beer! I’ve got a bottle to share with friends on my Christmas trip Cheers mate!

9. miwestcoaster

miwestcoaster Poo-Bah (1,825) Jan 19, 2013 Michigan
    Society

:beers:

10. DoctorZombies

DoctorZombies Poo-Bah (4,021) Feb 1, 2015 Florida
    Society Trader

Good morning BAs and Happy Thanksgiving! The dogs have been walked and fed this coolish SWFL morning…coffee time - KBS Espresso (2020):

[​IMG]

Bottled 10/21/20. Poured @ 53°. Bitter coffee roast nose. Coffee continues to fade, and green peppers taste is present; chocolate, oak and bourbon on backend. Very good coffee after 2 years, but it is fading and I suggest you drink these vs. age them further. Cheers and have a great day y’all!

11. beerjerk666

beerjerk666 Poo-Bah (3,054) Aug 22, 2010 Florida
    Society Trader

G'morning BA's!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Our first Thanksgiving where it's just us, wife and kids only, in years. Gotta be honest, I'm kinda happy about that.

Starting out with some morning coffee...
    [​IMG]
    A little Irish whiskey to help take the morning chill off.

Turkey, candied sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, dressing/stuffing, cranberry sauce and Alice's Restaurant. Thanksgiving traditions.

Be back later on with some beer offering.

Cheers!

12. thebeers

thebeers Poo-Bah (3,758) Sep 10, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

[​IMG]

Feeling grateful this morning (in part because of this fine beverage — thanks @bl00). Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. :beers:

13. SawDog505

Society

[​IMG] Next up. Perfect on this cool morning.

14. BEERMILER12

BEERMILER12 Poo-Bah (3,921) Sep 11, 2010 Maine
    Society

15. mschrei

mschrei Poo-Bah (3,032) Jul 4, 2014 Illinois
    Society Trader

You get props for what I’m hoping is Irish whiskey in coffee and not the most heroic pour in history and easily the greatest Thanksgiving song ever, but one question: WHERE IS THE BEER?!?!

16. cjgiant

cjgiant Poo-Bah (5,754) Jul 13, 2013 District of Columbia
    Society

Whilst the actual coffee percolates away, figured I’d have s beverage that fits this thread this morning.
    [​IMG]

Have a good day with friends, family, and/or time to yourself, however you can.

Cheers, all!

17. SABERG

SABERG Poo-Bah (2,924) Sep 16, 2007 Massachusetts
    Society

Phase 1 complete.
    This now
    Thankful for much
    Enjoy your day all
    [​IMG]

18. ATL6245

ATL6245 Zealot (545) Aug 16, 2018 Georgia

Happy Thanksgiving BA's! A well crafted stout is always good on a chilly holiday morning. Highand Brewing Black Mocha Stout 5% ABV. I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable Thanksgiving. Keep crazy Uncle Bob away from the good stuff!!! Cheers!

[​IMG]

Heard this song years ago when I saw Holiday Inn. Great movie.

#18 ATL6245, Nov 25, 2021 at 2:53 PM
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021 at 3:06 PM
  19. ATL6245

Have a good one!

20. ATL6245

Nice choice this morning....as usual! Cheers!

21. VABA

VABA Poo-Bah (5,325) Aug 8, 2015 Virginia
    Society

Happy Thanksgiving!

[​IMG]

Cheers!

22. wally_world

wally_world Devotee (439) Nov 27, 2015 Illinois
    Society Trader

My favorite drinking holiday of the year. Happy Thanksgiving BAs! I'll be back later on with some beers and cheers!

23. Roy_Hobbs

Roy_Hobbs Champion (879) Jan 21, 2017 Connecticut
    Society Trader

I must have 25 different Allagash beers in my cellar, and somehow I managed to send you one of the five you've already tried. Poor research on my part. Sounds like you enjoyed it anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving!

24. SFACRKnight

SFACRKnight Poo-Bah (1,905) Jan 20, 2012 Colorado
    Society Trader

Injecting my turkey with apple cider, butter, spice rub and of course beer. Can't let it go to waste, so I'm finishing off this Weihenstephaner festbier. One of my favorites. Happy drinking BA.

25. BalancingBrooms

BalancingBrooms Meyvn (1,455) Aug 22, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

26. russpowell

Society Trader

Pace yourself Brother

27. ATL6245

Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers!

28. russpowell

Society Trader

Just had a some Delicious Take and Bake Pork Crackling and Shrimp Rissolettes we picked up in Hammond a few days ago. Like Cajun Gravy Stuffed dinner rolls, too good for something that easy to make. No on to re review of Parish Envie. These bottles way better than I found in Texas 7 months ago

29. SFACRKnight

Society Trader

Moving on to athletic brewing think and gourdy. Pumpkin porter that's pretty tasty for the season. More working class jams...

Don't cross that line BA!

30. Roy_Hobbs

Roy_Hobbs Champion (879) Jan 21, 2017 Connecticut
    Society Trader

Starting with a big beer, then lots of saisons lined up for later this afternoon / evening.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

31. WaynesvilleHeifer

WaynesvilleHeifer Initiate (39) May 14, 2018 North Carolina

Happy Thanksgiving from FL BA's! Even tho it's in the 70's I planned a stout for brunch, and it's happening.
    [​IMG]

32. eppCOS

eppCOS Poo-Bah (1,837) Jun 27, 2015 Colorado
    Society

Snagged some Heady yesterday, from a friend, and this is the lone survivor so skullin' it right now before the family re-invades for the day. So much work to do so this is probably my check-in for the day.... to quieter times, and cheers! Happy Thanksgiving!

[​IMG]

33. SFACRKnight

Society Trader

I'm waiting on the next drop myself. What a great distro area CO has become.

34. LesDewitt4beer

LesDewitt4beer Savant (905) Jan 25, 2021 Minnesota
    Society

Good day Advocates and thanks @SawDog505 for releasing todays Thanksgiving thread. Happy Holidays to all for sure! This Zipline just fell into my hand this morn. El Perfecto! Enjoy the food, family & friends! Cheers! Keep on smiling!
    [​IMG]

Time Machine: I'll never forget the day back in 1998 when I took this pic. A treacherous cliff livestock path and BOOM! An amazing geological cove. Outside a small village called Nohoval Rep of Ireland. Slan!
    [​IMG]

35. SawDog505

Society

[​IMG] Another tasty one as I make a side for my brother's feast, sausage stuffing. Many more to come!

36. beerjerk666

Society Trader

G'morning once again BA's!

Found this one in the back of the fridge.
    [​IMG]
    2017 Stone Xocoveza

The wife is in full blown baking mode.
    [​IMG]
    Almost time for an annual tradition, watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Cheers!

37. BeerVikingSailor

BeerVikingSailor Meyvn (1,080) Nov 19, 2009 Ohio
    Trader

Happy Thanksgiving BA peeps!

Cooking a little mini-dinner for my Mom and I (and Emma!), will have the full meal deal on Saturday when my daughter and her fiance come up from Columbus etc

Treating myself while cooking and baking this morning.....made a yummo smelling apple cranberry ginger pie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my totem great blue - up close and personal

[​IMG]

have a happy safe and fun holiday!!

38. SABERG

SABERG Poo-Bah (2,924) Sep 16, 2007 Massachusetts
    Society

Staying on schedule
    This is so appropriate to the timing
    Cheers all
    [​IMG]

39. GreenBayBA

GreenBayBA Poo-Bah (1,622) Aug 30, 2015 Wisconsin
    Society Trader

[​IMG]
    Happy Thanksgiving, BA! This delicious brunch beer is courtesy of @beermanben, and it is perfect right now! I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family already, so I am preparing a traditional Snoopy and Woodstock Thanksgiving meal of popcorn and toast. I will watch football, then Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, likely sleeping through most of it.

40. beerjerk666

Society Trader

Does or has Kane ever brewed a bad beer?
    That sounds delicious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.