Events What breweries would you like to see at Extreme Beer Fest: Boston (2018)?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Talk' started by Todd, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Todd

Todd Founder (5,507) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Subscriber

Extreme Beer Fest is back in Boston on February 2-3, 2018! We're about to send out the first round of invites and we've reserved some slots for suggestions from the community.

So, what breweries would you like to see pouring?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Cheers!

2. Joenap419

Joenap419 Initiate (170) Dec 11, 2015 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

Like mentioned on twitter id like j wakefield and equilibrium. Other half and monkish would also be more than welcome.

3. madtrixter787

madtrixter787 Aspirant (265) Oct 15, 2009 Virginia

Dovetail, Bierstadt Lagerhaus, Suarez, Oxbow, New Glarus, Ocelot, Triple Crossing, Bluejacket

jhavs likes this.
  4. warrendietrich2001

warrendietrich2001 Zealot (594) Feb 13, 2013 Nevada
    Beer Trader

Having flown out the last two years and had a blast. Would love to see Civil Society return last year all their beers were in my top 10 tries from both days. Grimm would be nice to see. Also I know Tree House drew the lines, but for people who are not from the area this is the once in a lifetime chance to try them and I don't regret my time in their line 2 years ago. The Answer from Richmond seems to be making good stuff as well as Veil it would be nice to see both of them as well.

HoppingMadMonk and jhavs like this.
  5. Mwags1

Mwags1 Initiate (145) Dec 8, 2014 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Definitely would like to see Upstate Brewing there. Consistently making top notch IPA's and just starting to get their barrel program going

kool-aid likes this.
  6. jhavs

jhavs Meyvn (1,357) Apr 16, 2015 New Hampshire
    Supporter Subscriber Beer Trader

Every year there are great options and I always leave happy with the breweries and their offerings.

My wish list would be:
    Aslin
    Side Project
    Jester King
    NEBCO

I've never been to a fest with any of the above.

Realsambo likes this.
  7. Spider889

Spider889 Savant (980) Mar 24, 2010 Ohio
    Industry Beer Trader

Some Ohio love would be nice to share at the fest:
    Fat Heads
    Hoppin Frog
    Wolf's Ridge
    Seventh Son
    Urban Artifact
    Jackie O's
    Little Fish

8. Sludgeman

Sludgeman Meyvn (1,421) Aug 17, 2012 District of Columbia
    Beer Trader

Urban Family out of Seattle!

9. BeastOfTheNortheast

BeastOfTheNortheast Initiate (105) Dec 26, 2009 Pennsylvania

• About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.