what could be something close to, sonoma cider the washboard

Discussion in 'Other Beverages' started by twigan1015, Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twigan1015

twigan1015 Initiate (31) Jul 14, 2015 Michigan

hi, this is the first time ive posted here and im not much of a beer drinker to be honest with you, most of them taste horrible, bud, bud light etc etc so I found out about craft beer and decided to by a few of them (about 24 different kinds) and, sonoma cider the washboard, was the only one I have tried that actually was drinkable for me, I dont know if it was the vanilla or the cider or what it was that made it good, but apparently there not going to make it anymore... I did buy a few other ones a couple days ago (vanilla porter, sonoma anvil, not your fathers root beer and a couple other ones) but does anyone know of another one that is close to the washboard or could give me ideas of different ones that are good to try, thank you

Robert_Cordtz likes this.
  2. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (2,413) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

Hello, twigan1015, and welcome to the BA site. If you are looking for a beer that is going to be similar in taste to a specific cider product, then you could get some answers for suggestions, but I don't know of any beers that I can suggest. Some breweries make apple ales, and that may come close to your needs, but I don't have any experience with any of them to point to one. Here is a link to a search that I did in the beer section that used the key word 'apple.' http://www.beeradvocate.com/search/?q=apple&qt=beer I recognize the first one on the list, Ephemera from Unibroue, as fairly easy to find, although I think it is seasonal, so it and probably others can be found here in Michigan.

However, this is a beer site, so if you're looking to have a conversation about ciders, then your thread could be removed because that type of beverage is best left for discussion on other sites that are devoted to that product. Good luck.

drtth and MUTINY like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.