What Homebrew Are You Drinking Now - June 2018

Discussion in 'Homebrewing' started by VikeMan, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 911CROFT

911CROFT Devotee (438) May 18, 2015 England
    Trader

Not really, but I only get through one 6.5kg “pub” tank in about 4-5 months. Same for my nitro set up. Last time I swapped a bottle the price had increased from £15+ tax to £18 + tax
    Pretty negligible on the homebrew scale.

2. makisupapolice14

makisupapolice14 Aspirant (223) Jun 5, 2005 New York

Close to the last of my high 5 helles lager. My first light lager. Entered my first comp with it just over a month old and placed 1st in the pale malty euro lager category (hence my wifes dorky coaster haha). Still good but not as good as a month or so ago. Great on this 90f day!
    [​IMG]

Mongrel, Soneast, skleice and 2 others like this.
  3. makisupapolice14

makisupapolice14 Aspirant (223) Jun 5, 2005 New York

Next up no-win cream ale, a tribute to my Rochester NY residence. Lighter and crisper than the true Rochester original, with a touch of hop aroma and flavor in the finish with some crystal hops at flameout. Used a mix of us05 and 34/70 and it works pretty well. Only been in the keg for about 2 weeks but it's drinking well. Cheers!
    [​IMG]

Soneast, pweis909, skleice and 3 others like this.
  4. StupidlyBrave

StupidlyBrave Initiate (74) Jan 2, 2009 Pennsylvania

NEIPA

[​IMG]

I ordered Brewer's Malt instead of Pale Malt - an accident. This is first glass from the keg.

5. pweis909

pweis909 Poo-Bah (1,964) Aug 13, 2005 Wisconsin
    Society

Not the same thing? I thought Brewer's malt just another name for Pale malt, neither of which should be confused with Pale Ale malt. Help?

6. StupidlyBrave

StupidlyBrave Initiate (74) Jan 2, 2009 Pennsylvania

^ Pale Ale Malt. Sorry.

pweis909 and Prep8611 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.