I'm fairly new to trading & in the middle of a couple of trades. I live in MN, they live in CA. Is there a point (temperature wise) that we have to call it off and just wait? I would believe, with ground service, as long as it's not like a constant 10 degrees (or below that), if your beer is packed/insulated well - than we should be good to go. Any input would be much appreciated. I'm planning on shipping tomorrow & next week for my return box, the forecast is to be highs in teens & 20's next week. Thanks in advance for your replies.