What would it take to land 09 bomber of bcbs?

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by sweatervest27, Apr 4, 2012.

1. sweatervest27

sweatervest27 Initiate (0) Oct 13, 2009 Ohio

Im curious as to what I should offer or if I even have enough to offer. Any owners out there care to share what you would consider reasonable? Im thinking a ba naked evil +?

2. cbeer88

cbeer88 Initiate (0) Sep 5, 2007 Massachusetts

I've traded away a few for locals. Really, they sat on shelves for over 18 months, so I would like to hope people aren't whoring them out nowadays. At this point I have nothing left to trade though.

maximum12 likes this.
  3. sweatervest27

Good to know, thanks for the reply

4. darienm

darienm Initiate (0) Apr 23, 2010 Illinois

Specifically bombers vs 12oz bottles, why?

5. sweatervest27

I want to make a bourbon county trophy/display case kind of thing to go with my coffee, vanilla, and bramble. I really just need an in tact bottle as ive tried 09 120z and wouldnt consider that cheating :wink: Rare would finish it off but im not sure if ill ever get one.

6. madawhy

madawhy Initiate (0) Sep 30, 2011 New York

Yeah I just had one involved in a trade for just a cantillon classic and rose. Pretty much went $4$ with other bottles for those cantillon's. I think if anything you would be able to land it for just over $4$(locals or a sought after seasonal) as it is aged a couple of years.

7. darienm

darienm Initiate (0) Apr 23, 2010 Illinois

If you make a note in your calendar, I will have an empty Rare bottle headed for the recycle bin the first week of June (or thereabouts). I'd be happy to send it along. I could possibly leave an ounce or two in it, corked.

8. yeahnatenelson

yeahnatenelson Meyvn (1,127) Feb 8, 2010 Illinois
    Trader

Your offer seems more than adequate.

9. sweatervest27

Well yeah, I certainly wouldnt turn down an opportunity to do that. Mental note good sir, thanks for the offer!

10. sweatervest27

I hope so, posted it in the ISO/FT so well see...