Where is it???

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Pwnzilla, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pwnzilla

Pwnzilla Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2011 Washington

So today I was able to buy the last 2 bottles of Abyss from my local grocery store. I went to my second secret shop and they were out too. Does this mean that my area of Washington is out? I was planning a trip down to Portland in the the next month or so. Can I buy it at the brewery still or is it out there too? Its a sad day when I cant just run down to the corner and buy a bottle here and there!! Thanks for any leads.

2. BuckeyeOne

BuckeyeOne Zealot (515) Mar 9, 2008 Washington

You're lucky. The Abyss hung around longer this year than previous years. With that said, I've not seen it around Seattle in a month or more.

3. Pwnzilla

Pwnzilla Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2011 Washington

I bought 6 bottles for a BA from that side of the water just recently. I know I have been very fortunate to have them this long and now it seems as my supply might be exhausted. It was great while it lasted!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.