Where to find jester king in austin?

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by mikeincharleston, Jan 9, 2013.

1. mikeincharleston

mikeincharleston May 1, 2009 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

so my brother moved to austin in november and i want him to find me some bottles. where would the best places go to find a good selection?

2. Lutter

Lutter Jun 30, 2010 Texas

Central Market Westgate consistently has all their regulars. Last I checked they still had plenty of Das Uberkind and Gotlandsdrika. Funk Metal went real quick for some reason.

Stanley's Farmhouse Pizza (which is adjacent to the brewery) always has a great selection as well. Only open during tour days for now.

3. lokieman

lokieman Jan 20, 2011 Oklahoma

Sunrise MiniMart almost always has their full lineup. Pretty sure he's got some Funk behind the counter. You're not going to find Boxer's, Buddha's or any of the Rodeos but can't find those anywhere else right now anyways without doing some serious snooping. Spec's, CM's and even HEB's carry their stuff...shouldn't have too much trouble.

4. mikeincharleston

mikeincharleston May 1, 2009 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

I'm pretty sure my brother is staying in the SoCo area. Is any of that near there? Don't want to send him all over the city

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe